Latest Short Bold Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Bold Attitude Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of short bold Attitude Status in English, New short bold Attitude Status in English, Best short bold Attitude Status in English, Latest Short bold Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest short bold Attitude Status in English, New short bold Attitude Quotes in English, Latest short bold Attitude in English, Best bold Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Bold attitude Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English bold attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ Life isn't about finding yourself life is about creating yourself.
@ Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
@ Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want
@ My attitude depends on how you’re with me.
@ My attitude depends on the people in front of me....
@ Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.
@ Not always "Available" Try your Luck...
@ Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
@ Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt.
@ Now looking back I wish I never met you in the first place.
@ OF COURSE ! Talk to myself, sometime i need expert advice.
@ If at first, you don’t succeed. Keep flushing.
@ If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
@ If I get jealous then yes I really like you.
@ There’s always a person that you hate for no reason.
@ They can because they think they can.
@ If you do a job too well, you will get stuck with it.
@ If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it.
@ If you don’t like my attitude then stop talking to me.
@ If you don't care, stop talking about it.
@ If you fall. I’ll be there.
@ If you never get your heart broken you'll never learn to love.
@ If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun.
@ My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
@ My attitude based on how you treat me.
@ It's kind of fun to make the impossible!.
@ It's not an attitude....it's the way I am.
@ It's not my attitude it's my style
@ Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks you're a jerk.
@ Judge me and I’ll prove you wrong.
@ Keep moving! Nothing new to read
@ Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.
@ When GOD created man...SHE was only joking.
@ Knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
@ LIFE IS SHORT…SMILE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TEETH.
@ Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.
@ Think positive and positive things will happen.
@ This is an A and B conversation so C your way out.
@ This is who i am. Nobody said you had to like it.
@ Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.
@ If I’m wired with you. I like you.
@ IF IT DOESN’T CHALLENGE YOU, IT DOESN’T CHANGE YOU.
@ If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
@ IF YOU CAN’T CONVINCE THEM, CONFUSE THEM.
@ If you can't convince them, confuse them.
@ If I was meant to be controlled i would have come with a remote.
@ Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
@ Oh, so you want to argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
@ IF A BOOK ABOUT FAILURES DOESN’T SELL, IS IT A SUCCESS?
@ If a plan A didn't work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
@ The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
@ The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.
@ The world belongs to those people who know to adapt.
@ There are many things you can’t buy but still pay for them
@ There is no elevator to success, you have to take stairs.
@ There is no finish line so love the journey.
@ There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you - I Love You
@ Life is too short to be sitting around miserable.
@ Life is too short to remove USB safely.
@ Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.
@ They have no idea what a bottomless pit of misery I am.
@ Think big, Believe big, Act big, and the results will be big.
@ Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
@ What is a Best friend? A single soul in two bodies.
@ Whatever it is — I didn’t do it!
@ When everything comes your way.. Then you are on the wrong way.
@ Life isn't a garden...so stop being a hoe.


Hopefully, these Latest Short bold Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

5 comments:

  1. These are good status , I appreciate all of them . For more such status check BEST WHATSAPP STATUS FOR WIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeking unique and engaging captions and quotes? Look no further than " Vip Bioz " Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for intriguing and distinctive quotes and captions? Visit " aattitudecaptions.com " right away. You won't be let down, I promise!

    ReplyDelete