Awesome Latest Short Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of short Attitude Status in English, New short Attitude Status in English, Best short Attitude Status in English, Awesome Latest Short Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest short Attitude Status in English, New short Attitude Quotes in English, Latest short Attitude in English, Best Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ Don’t judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.
@ DON’T RUSH AND NEVER SETTLE. IF IT’S MEANT TO BE, IT WILL BE.
@ Don’t settle for good. Demand Great.
@ I don't need your attitude ... I've got one of my own.
@ I don't stop when I’m tried; I stop when I’m done.
@ I am what i am.. I will never try to be someone else.
@ I am who i am today because of the choice i made yesterday.
@ I am who i am, you approval is not needed.
@ I believe in hate at first sight.
@ I define my own life. I don't let people write my script.
@ A good day for me is a one with equal joys and sorrows.
@ A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.
@ A lie is just a great story ruined by truth.
@ A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.
@ A pretty girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart.
@ A true businessman always does business out of courage.
@ ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE. UNLESS YOU’RE A SERIAL KILLER.
@ Act like you are wearing invisible crown. That's 'Attitude'
@ After Monday and Tuesday, even calendar says W T F…
@ After you fart, the blame game starts.
@ Age has been the perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth.
@ Don’t steal. That’s the government’s job.
@ Don’t take life to seriously because you’ll never get out alive
@ Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
@ DON’T TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY; YOU WON’T GET OUT OF IT ALIVE.
@ Don’t tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
@ Don’t walk in the rain, people will not see your tears.
@ Don't be violent be silent and show your talent..
@ Don't ever make a long term decision for your temporary emotions.
@ Every artist was first an amateur.
@ Every people are an intelligent, when he works Hard!
@ Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.
@ EVERYBODY IS SO HAPPY….I HATE THAT.
@ Everything happens for a reason, so don't disappoint.
@ Everything sleek and superior gives comfort.
@ Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
@ Everything they say and everything they do.
@ Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :) :(
@ Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
@ Face book is the only place where it's acceptable to talk to a wall
@ I am alwayzz awesome!
@ I am feeling blissful to have you as friend in my life...
@ I am hot dude with cool attitude
@ I am just responsible for what i say... Not what you r understand.
@ I am lazy like 8
@ I am multi-talented; i can talk and piss you off at the same time.
@ I am my favorite
@ I am not a Nerd, I’m just smarter than you..
@ I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.
@ I am not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
@ I am not drunk; I am just chemically off-balanced
@ I am not failed……My success is just postponed.
@ I am not lazy, I just rest before I tired.
@ I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.
@ Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.
@ I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.
@ I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
@ I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT
@ I don't have an attitude, I'm just REALLY good !
@ I don't have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.
@ I don't insult people , I just describe them
@ I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.
@ Before You Judge Me...Make Sure That You're Perfect
@ Before you let go. Remember the reason why you were hanging on.
@ BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN IS A WOMAN ROLLING HER EYES.
@ I don't use drugs....my dreams are frightening enough.
@ I enjoy when people shows attitude to me
@ I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.
@ I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.
@ I HAD TO TAKE SICK DAY.I’M SICK OF THOSE PEOPLES.
@ I hate math but I love counting money.
@ All girls are my sisters…except you.
@ Beauty is the sole ambition, the exclusive goal of Taste.
@ Before changing other things, Firstly Change Attitude.
@ I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition 
@ I am not virgin, My life fucks me every day.
@ I am so poor that I can't pay attention in class.
@ A friendship that can cease has never been real.
@ All great changes are preceded by chaos.
@ All Men Are Animals.....Some Just Make Better Pets.
@ Beauty is not in the face; beauty is alight in the heart.
@ Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone.
@ DON’T HIT KIDS!!! NO, SERIOUSLY, THEY HAVE GUNS NOW.

Hopefully, these awesome Latest Short Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.


No comments:

Post a Comment