Latest Short Cool Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of cool short Attitude Status in English, New cool Attitude Status in English, Best cool Attitude Status in English, Awesome Latest Cool Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest cool Attitude Status in English, New cool Attitude Quotes in English, Latest cool Attitude status in English, Best Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Status idea may helpful to update status with cool short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest cool short English attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.

@ Smartness is a perfect beauty.
@ Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…
@ Smile is nothing like always happy...."
@ Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
@ I love buying new things but I hate spending money.
@ I Love Haters...You Keep Me Motivated
@ I love my job only when I'm on vacation
@ I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking.
@ I LOVE YOU LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE!
@ I wonder if i've met the person I’m going to marry.
@ I wish I had Google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.
@ Never lose your sense of wonder.
@ NEVER MAKE PERMANENT DECISIONS ON TEMPORARY FEELINGS.
@ Never makes promises that you can’t keep.
@ If you are player then I’m the GAME.
@ If you can dream it, you can do it.
@ If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
@ If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
@ I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode
@ I'm not lazy; I'm a master of energy conservation.
@ I'm Not Special , I'm Just Limited Edition.
@ I'm not virgin, my life fucks me every day.
@ I'm so poor that I can't pay attention in class.
@ I'm sorry my fault. I forgot you're an Idiot.
@ I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.
@ Impossible only means you have not found the answer yet.
@ I LOVE YOU. REMEMBER. THEY CANNOT TAKE IT.
@ I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
@ I may be wrong…. But i Doubt it!!
@ I need Google in my brain.
@ I need Six months of vacation, Twice a year.
@ I will forgive others..As many times i want god to forgive me.
@ I will go anywhere as long as it is forward.
@ I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card
@ I will win, not immediately But Definitely.
@ I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......
@ NEVER STEAL. THE GOVERNMENT HATES COMPETITION.
@ Next generation: Smartphones but lazy people.
@ Road less traveled is because of a reason.
@ Roses are red Sky is blue. Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two!!!
@ SAVE PAPER, DON’T DO HOME WORK.
@ Save water drink beer.
@ Silent people have the loudest minds.
@ Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.
@ Make her smile....don't waste her tears.
@ Marriage is a "workshop", Where husband 'works' and wife 'shops'.
@ Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong.
@ Me and my wife live happily for 25 years and then we met…
@ Me…..myself…and I..!!
@ Men also have FEELINGS, for example they can feel HUNGRY.
@ Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
@ My Philosophy …drink Triple, See Double and Act Single
@ My style… My attitude!
@ My words are like a china phone. They have no guarantee!
@ Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
@ Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
@ NEVER GO TO BED MAD. STAY UP AND FIGHT.
@ Never lets someone’s Bad attitude Ruin your Good attitude.
@ Means, it was fake
@ Simply be you…
@ Sitting in class wondering how the hell the teacher got the job.
@ Sleep till you’re hungry... Eat till you’re sleepy.
@ I work for money, for loyalty hire a dog.
@ I’ll hit you so hard even GOOGLE wan’t able to find you.
@ I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect.
@ If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
@ If she accept its your luck
@ If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t.
@ If they hates you for no reason- Give them 1
@ If you are good at something, never do it for free: D
@ IN VICTORY, YOU DESERVE CHAMPAGNE. IN DEFEAT YOU NEED IT.
@ It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.
@ It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true.
@ Lalala....I'm not listening to you and I never will.
@ Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
@ Laziness is me middle name.
@ Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.
@ Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
@ Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
@ Life is 10% what happens to you & 90% is how you react to it.
@ Life is better when I’m drunk.
@ Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
@ Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.
@ Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.
@ LIFE IS SHORT – EAT FAST!
@ Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
@ Love seems like the best thing that happened to me because its you.

Hopefully, these Latest Short cool Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.


No comments:

Post a Comment