Funny Status Quotes In One Line: Best Collection Of Latest One Line Funny Status In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Funny Status in one line, New Funny Status in one line, Best Funny Status in one line, Latest Funny Status in one line, New Funny Quotes in one line, Latest Funny in one line, English Funny Status in one line, New English Funny Status in one line, Best Funny Status in one line in English, Latest Funny Status in one line in English, New Funny Quotes in one line, Latest Funny in one line, Best Funny Quotes in one line for Whatsapp, FB and social Messengers. These are the best collection of one line English funny status for whatsapp & Facebook forever.


@ Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire.
@ Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.
@ Love may be blind but neighbors aren’t… Be careful.
@ Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?
@ Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.
@ My life is about as organized as the $5 DVD bin at Wal-Mart
@ My one more password got married yesterday.
@ My only real long term goal is to never end up on Maury.
@ My relationship status? Netflix, Oreos and sweatpants
@ My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.
@ Never let your friends feel lonely. Disturb them all the time.
@ Don’t browse my phone when I give it for viewing an image.
@ Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life !
@ Don’t mind the weather, it’s raining in my heart tonight.
@ I looked at my Instagram photos and realized I look beautiful.
@ I love my six pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat :)
@ I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast
@ Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.
@ Don’t blindly follow the masses. Sometimes the m is Silent.
@ I love to walk in fog, Because nobody knows i am smoking.
@ I m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION
@ I need total Six months of vacation, Twice a year.
@ I never fail… It’s my success that is postponed.
@ If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity.
@ Impossible after splitting becomes I m possible
@ In an interview, “I can multitask housework with facebook!”
@ In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
@ Life is short, false, it’s the longes thing you do
@ Life’s not about money, it’s about love & I love MONEY!
@ Live the live you want to, not the one you’re supposed to
@ Love doesn’t show up on an X-ray….but it’s there.
@ Don’t play dumb with me. That’s a game you can’t win.
@ Don’t sleep until you’re hungry and eat until you’re asleep.
@ Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out of it alive.
@ Don’t judge a person without walking a mile in his shoes.
@ Dont invest emotions, Love is a depreciating asset
@ Everything funnier when youre supposed to be quiet..
@ I hope Karma slaps you in the face before i do.!!
@ I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.
@ I know i am something, Because god doesn’t create garbage.
@ I liked memes before they were on Instagram
@ I never make stupid mistakes, only very-very clever ones.
@ I only need 3 things in life: Food, Wifi, Sleep :)
@ If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.
@ If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.
@ Distance is suck… My room is so far away from kitchen :-/
@ I smile …Because I don’t know WHAT THE HELL is going on.
@ I speak my mind and I never mind what I speak.
@ I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
@ Difference between cow dung and bull shit is still unclear …
@ If stupids could fly, your home would be an airport.
@ If there is no chocolate in heaven…”I AM NOT GOING”.
@ If you can’t stop the waves. Why not learn to surf!
@ In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat you need it.
@ Instagram is like twitter, but it is for people who can’t read!
@ Instagram Status is Loading……
@ Invite me to play Candy Crush one more time
@ Let me hurt your face, maybe I got a little relief by doing this.


Hopefully, these Latest Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment