Cool Funny Status Quotes In One Line: Best Collection Of Latest One Line Cool Funny Status In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Cool funny Status in one line, New Cool funny Status in one line, Best Cool funny Status in one line, Latest Cool funny Status in one line, New Cool funny Quotes in one line, Latest Cool funny in one line, English Cool funny Status in one line, New English Cool funny Status in one line, Best Cool funny Status in one line in English, Latest Cool funny Status in one line in English, New Cool funny Quotes in one line, Latest Cool funny in one line, Best Cool funny Quotes in one line for Whatsapp, FB and social Messengers. These are the best collection of one line English cool funny status for whatsapp & Facebook forever.


@ I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later…..
@ I’ll hit you so hard even GOOGLE wan’t able to find you.
@ I’m too busy right now, can i ignore you some other time?
@ I’m too poor to pay attention during lectures.
@ If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
@ Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
@ Pillow is my best hair stylist – Waiting for better tomorrow!
@ Please insert pretentious crap about myself here.
@ Proud supporter of messy hair and sweatpants
@ Pudding tastes better with a plastic spoon
@ Puts selfie on top of tree because I’m the star.
@ Putting a Lol at the end wipes off your comment’s harshness.
@ Putting’ the ‘elation’ in ‘Public Relations’
@ Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things
@ Recovering ice cream addict
@ Relationship Status: Looking For Wifi
@ Status under construction.
@ Stop ! Status under construction: D
@ Stop looking for happiness in the same place you just lost it
@ Strangely, every girl I talk to falls in love. Just not with me.
@ Success mantra = happy customer.
@ Syndrome of a down
@ Teacher knows who my crush is, assigns my seat next to her
@ Thank you for making me feel less alone
@ Work for 5 days to live 2 days.
@ WTF is my new passion – whatsapp, twitter, facebook.
@ Yes , I m single , & You’ve to be damn beautiful to change it.;)
@ Yes, I know how to shut up. I just don’t know when.
@ you are enough
@ You can never buy Love….But still you have to pay for it.
@ ARGUMENTS are always done in CAPS LOCK mode.
@ Art of smartness is known by few and I am one of them
@ That moment when you realize it wasn’t a fart
@ That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another.
@ we live in the era of smart people and stupid people.
@ WE LIVE IN THE ERA OF SMART PEOPLE AND STUPID PEOPLE.
@ Women drivers rev my engine
@ Women may not hit harder but they hit Lower…
@ Words cannot express my love & passion for Fridays!
@ If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
@ If Girls are Oscar, then I am Leonardo DiCaprio.
@ Of course I’m not perfect; there’s a crack in my ass!
@ OF COURSE! Talk to myself, sometime i need expert advice.
@ Of course, I talk like an idiot. But, I’m not perfect like you.
@ Oh I’m sorry was my sass too much for you?
@ Oh you’re a model? What’s your agency, Instagram?
@ Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
@ People who write diet books live off the fat of the land.
@ Wifi is like love. It’s in the air.
@ Will show ankle for five minutes of wireless
@ Winner of World’s Best Wife Award (Category: Nagging)
@ Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.
@ Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas !!
@ I don’t insult people, I just describe them.
@ I guess if you spoke your mind, you’d be speechless, huh?
@ I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples.
@ I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them :)
@ I was COOL but Global Warming made me HOT.
@ I was driving Bentley and suddenly my alarm woke me up.
@ I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.
@ I work for money… You’d hire a dog for loyalty.
@ I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
@ I’ll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.


Hopefully, these Latest Cool funny Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment