Funky Status Quotes In One Line: Best Collection Of Latest One Line Funky Status In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Funky Status in one line, New Funky Status in one line, Best Funky Status in one line, Latest Funky Status in one line, New Funky Quotes in one line, Latest Funky in one line, English Funky Status in one line, New English Funky Status in one line, Best Funky Status in one line in English, Latest Funky Status in one line in English, New Funky Quotes in one line, Latest Funky in one line, Best Funky Quotes in one line for Whatsapp, FB and social Messengers. These are the best collection of one line English funky status for whatsapp & Facebook forever.


@ I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe
@ I’m not really in a bad mood, Everyone is just so annoying.
@ I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.
@ Real men stay dedicated to only one girl!
@ Sunday should be renamed as Sone De.
@ survived another “end of the world” scenario
@ The day i was born, DEVIL said: Ohh Competition!!
@ The fat on my body is designer
@ the first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest. 
@ Warning…I know KARATE…….And few other oriental words.
@ We all start as strangers
@ We live in world of smart phones and stupid people 
@ You’re doing it wrong
@ You’re too rad to be sad.
@ Your beauty may fade over time but personality doesn’t.
@ Your existence is the living proof of God’s mistake.
@ Your presence gives me a headache, so go suck yourself!
@ We live in the new era of smart phones and stupid people.
@ Blocked some numbers… If you read this you’re lucky!
@ Buy an iPhone they said, it comes with a map, they said.
@ CGPA available for adoption… can’t raise it myself.
@ Chocolate doesn’t ask questions, chocolate understands
@ Cleaning is just putting the stuff in less obvious places.
@ Cousins are created so that our Parents can compare marks.
@ Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
@ Fikar kar uski jo teri fiqr kre, u to zindgi mai bhut hai hamdard
@ I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me
@ I didn’t fail… It was my First Attempt In Learning.
@ I don’t discriminate. I hate everyone equally
@ I’m the strong silent typo.
@ I’m too busy right now, can i ignore you some other time?
@ Only Swag girls are fascinated by hashtags on the Facebook.
@ Open Books, Not Legs. Blow Minds, Not Guy
@ People call me mike .. You can call me tonight.. :p
@ People now-a-days look for WiFi rather than a Wife.
@ People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
@ we made it, it’s Friday!
@ While you’re looking for a Remote… You don’t trust anybody.
@ White lips, pale face, I hate the entire human race
@ Why look up at the stars when the biggest star is me
@ You’re a 10, on the pH scale, maybe. Cuz you’re basic
@ You’re beautiful until your Photoshop 30 day trial has gone.
@ You’re cute, can I have you?
@ I don’t have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.
@ I complained my life to a girl, She replied : Hmm.. ok
@ I don’t have Ex’s, I have Y’s. Like “Why Did I ever date you?”
@ I’m a force to be reckoned with, I reckon
@ I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect.
@ I’m a Texan with lots of opinions and pretty hair.
@ I’m pretty sure my prayers go directly to God’s spam folder.
@ I’m real and I hope some of my followers are too.
@ Behind every Sucess man, there is a surprised woman.
@ Bitch is just a term used for girl who refuses dog’s proposal.:P
@ Crossfit? I play real sports
@ Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.
@ Everything is 10xfunnier when you are not supposed to laugh.
@ Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not
@ Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows.
@ I don’t have a bad handwriting… That’s my Calligraphy!
@ I don’t have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.


Hopefully, these Latest Funky Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment