Cool Attitude Status In One Line: Best And Latest One Line Cool Attitude Status For Whatsapp & Facebook Status In English

Here, the best collection of Cool Attitude Status in one line, New Cool Attitude Status in one line, Best Cool Attitude Status in one line, Latest Cool Attitude Status in one line, New Cool Attitude Quotes in one line, Latest Cool Attitude in one line, English Cool Attitude Status in one line, New Cool English Attitude Status in one line, Best Cool Attitude Status in one line in English, Latest Cool Attitude Status in one line in English, New Cool Attitude Quotes in one line, Latest Cool Attitude in one line, Best Cool Attitude Quotes in one line for Whatsapp& FB. These are the best collection of one line English Cool attitude status for whatsapp & Facebook forever.


@ CGPA available for adoption… can’t raise it myself.
@ Cousins are only there for marks comparison.
@ I am not drunk; I am just chemically off-balanced
@ I am not virgin, My life fucks me every day.
@ I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)
@ I love being myself, What’s your problem now?
@ I love buying new things but I hate spending money.
@ I Love Haters...You Keep Me Motivated
@ I love my job only when I'm on vacation
@ I LOVE YOU LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE!
@ I LOVE YOU. REMEMBER. THEY CANNOT TAKE IT.
@ I wonder if i've met the person I’m going to marry.
@ I'm sorry my fault. I forgot you're an Idiot.
@ I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.
@ It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.
@ It's kind of fun to make the impossible!.
@ Lalala....I'm not listening to you and I never will.
@ Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
@ Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
@ Life doesn't get easier you just get stronger.
@ Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
@ Drinking Fanta doesn’t make you fantastic.
@ EVERYBODY IS SO HAPPY….I HATE THAT.
@ Everything happens for a reason, so don't disappoint.
@ Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :) :(
@ For a badminton player, love’s nothing.
@ Guys are like dogs... They'll drool all over you.
@ Hey I found your nose; it was in my business again.
@ Hey Mate…you There…Whatsapp is using me. :D
@ Loneliness is better than bad company.
@ Longer titles mean stressful jobs.
@ Love doesn’t hurt loving the wrong person does.
@ Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.
@ Love yourself. Love your day.  Love your life.
@ Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong.
@ May my enemies live a long life to see my Success
@ Crush me and I will stand up on my own.
@ Dead or alive, you are coming with me.
@ Do a little more each day than you think you can.
@ Do you know the major cause for divorce? Marriage.
@ I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
@ If a plan A didn't work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
@ If you hate me – Log on to KISS-MY-ASS.com
@ If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun.
@ If you really want to be happy, nobody can stop you.
@ If you run into a wall. Don’t turn around and give up.
@ If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
@ I'm his first and last. He is my one and only.
@ I'm me and i won't change  myself for anyone ... !!
@ I'm not drunk, I'm just chemically off-balanced.
@ I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode
@ I'm not lazy; I'm a master of energy conservation.
@ I'm not virgin, my life fucks me every day.
@ I'm so poor that I can't pay attention in class.
@ Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
@ Mon + 4 equals Fri … But Fri + 3 equals Mon! Why?
@ A friendship that can cease has never been real.
@ A lie is just a great story ruined by truth.
@ All Men Are Animals.....Some Just Make Better Pets.
@ All you need is a distant place – to fart.
@ Always spend your valuable time with yourself...
@ An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult.


No comments:

Post a Comment