Short Cool Whatsapp Attitude Status In English - Whatsapp Status - Part 75

Thousands of people are looking for Attitude Status in English for Girls and Boys to use it on Update in on Facebook or Whatsapp. These Types of Attitude Status in English are quite interesting and even people looking forward to Read and Forward These Type of Best Attitude Status in English to their Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife and so on.

  • Means, it was fake
  • Men also have FEELINGS, for example they can feel HUNGRY.
  • Men are like mascara, they usually run at the first sign of emotion.
  • Men are like toilets....they're either taken or full of shit
  • Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
  • Mermaids don’t do homework
  • Mightily most punctual stages and stuff
  • Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
  • Mon + 4 equals Fri … But Fri + 3 equals Mon! Why?
  • Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
  • Money talks…but all mine ever says is good-bye.
  • Most guys want to be a girl's first. Smart guys want to be her last. Lucky guys get to be both.
  • Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.
  • Most women don’t know where to look when they’re eating a banana.
  • Mother said life is like an instance of chocolates, you never acknowledge what your going to get
  • Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
  • My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
  • My _|_ salutes you.
  • My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my BED.
  • My attitude based on how you treat me.
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me…
  • My attitude is a result of your actions....So if you don't like my attitude blame yourself.
  • My attitude is based on how you treat me.
  • My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.
  • My attitude is my frame of mind,




Attitude Status for Whatsapp, Attitude Whatsapp Status, Status on Attitude, Whatsapp Status Attitude, Attitude Quotes, Status About Attitude. Attitude Status in English for Boys and Girls is now a days most popular and most searchable trending Status on the internet. Thousands of people are looking for Attitude Status in English for Girls and Boys to use it on Update in on Facebook or Whatsapp. These Types of Attitude Status in English are quite interesting and even people looking forward to Read and Forward These Type of Best Attitude Status in English to their Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife and so on.

  • My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
  • My Attitude: - Don’t mess with me m too bad... Bcoz u can’t handle my goodness...!!
  • My Attitude: I Don't Like To Take Right Decision.. I Take Decisions and Make Them Right.
  • My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.
  • My concept of a pleasing individual is a man who concurs with me.
  • My desire to be better every day grows more and more that they would fill the world.
  • My door is always open so feel free to leave.
  • My dream is to fly. Over a rainbow. So high..
  • My drinking team has a bowling problem.
  • My friends are the weirdest, most craziest people I know but I love them.
  • My handwriting isn’t bad… It’s my new calligraphy.
  • My heart is stolen…can I check your bra…….
  • My Hearts beats only for you. Funny whatsapp status
  • My level of maturity is depends on who I’m with.
  • My life is about as made as the $5 DVD holder at Wal-Mart
  • My life was changed by a prepare.
  • My life, my rule, that's my attitude...
  • MY MIND IS LIKE LIGHTING, ONE BRILLIANT FLASH, THEN ITS GONE…:(
  • My mind makes me a girl, my attitude a bitch and my class a lady
  • My mom constantly said don’t wed for cash, separation for cash.
  • My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
  • My mother told me not to talk to strangers....I never talk to myself anymore.
  • My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
  • My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
  • My Philosophy …drink Triple, See Double and Act Single




No comments:

Post a Comment