Status For Whatsapp In English For Attitude - Whatsapp Status - Part 76

Best Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English, Love Attitude Whatsapp Status, Attitude Status for Girls - Attitude Status for Boys, Status for Whatsapp in English. An Attitude Status is a short descriptive line which describes the emotions of a person. These are the short lines having some strong meaning behind them. Want the best and most updated attitude whatsapp status that suits your awesome attitude and personality? You are are at right place! After going through hundreds of attitude statuses we have selected the best of them for you.

  • My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you’re ugly too.
  • My relationship status? Netflix, Oreo’s and warm up jeans
  • My side interests are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  • My style… My attitude!
  • My success strategy is a happy customer.
  • My week is basically …Monday–>Monday#2–>Monday#3–>Monday#4–>Friday–>Saturday–>pre-Monday
  • My wife ran off with my best friend last week. I miss him!
  • My words are like a china phone. They have no guarantee!
  • nal AC’s in this terrible temperature
  • Never agree to plastic surgery if the doctor’s office is full of portraits by Picasso.
  • NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT THEY’LL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU THROUGH EXPERIENCE.
  • Never chase after a man or a train....another one will always come along.
  • Never do anything yourself that others can accomplish for you.
  • Never explain yourself, your real friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it…
  • Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
  • Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
  • NEVER GO TO BED MAD. STAY UP AND FIGHT.
  • Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
  • NEVER JUDGE SOMEONE UNTIL YOU WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES. BY THAT TIME, THEY’LL BE A MILE AWAY AND BAREFOOT.
  • Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them.
  • Never let someone’s bad attitude ruin your good attitude.
  • Never lick the spoon.
  • Never lose your sense of wonder.
  • NEVER MAKE PERMANENT DECISIONS ON TEMPORARY FEELINGS.
  • Never makes promises that you can’t keep.



So these are the most updated attitude whatsapp ideas. Because we all have our own attitude. We all think differently. Best Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English, Love Attitude Whatsapp Status, Attitude Status for Girls - Attitude Status for Boys, Status for Whatsapp in English Attitude. So if you are looking for some attitude quotes or one liners, pick some from here. Take a look at our collection for the Best Attitude quotes. ATTITUDE “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Whatsapp is one of the world’s best and most valuable social networking messaging application in common world.

  • Never mind if it the results are good or bad, if you give your best, you would realize that you did the right thing.
  • NEVER STEAL. THE GOVERNMENT HATES COMPETITION.
  • Never test how profound the water is with both feet.
  • Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
  • Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
  • Next generation: Smartphones but lazy people.
  • No girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Marilyn Monroe
  • No love is greater than mom’s love; no care is greater than dad’s care.
  • NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR HOUSE IS, HOW RECENT YOUR CAR IS, OR HOW BIG YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS — OUR GRAVES WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME SIZE. STAY HUMBLE.
  • No matter how skinny, fat, ugly, or pretty. She's a girl, and you have to respect that.
  • No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy! – Paris Hilton
  • No matter what the situation, remind yourself I have a choice.
  • No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
  • No more watch, its game time.
  • NO ONE HAS EVER BECOME POOR BY GIVING.
  • No one has ever loved me, I was left behind. I only want one thing and one thing i want someone to love me like the way i would love them.
  • No one is busy in this world. It’s all about priorities!
  • No one is listening until you fart.
  • No status available
  • No, I'm not feeling violent, I'm feeling creative with weapons.
  • Nobody can give you freedom, Nobody can give you Justice, Nobody gives you a life, If you are a man You Take It!
  • Nobody can teach me who I am.
  • NOBODY HAS EVER MEASURED, NOT EVEN POETS, HOW MUCH THE HEART CAN HOLD.
  • Noiseless individuals have the loudest personalities.
  • Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment