Whatsapp Status In English | English Status - Whatsapp Status - Part 37

We Have Extremely Unique Whatsapp Status Quotes Collection. Just now updated for you :). Latest Cool Status Messages for Whatsapp. We provide whatsapp status to our website visitors in categories like funny, cool, latestand best status for whatsapp. Latest Whatsapp Status app is a great status application having various categories. This app contain status in english and english languages.Best Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English, Love Attitude Whatsapp Status, Attitude Status for Girls - Attitude Status for Boys, Status for Whatsapp in English.


·         I’m truly a monster cupcake. Anxious about thrill rides and dry ice
·         i’ve always been told to share my blessings and i’ve been geneous. but when i met yo, i said to my slf… “what the heck?
·         I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.
·         I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?
·         I have no time to hate people... Who hate me... Because, I'm always busy in loving people, who love me..
·         I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.
·         I keep ego and attitude always in my pockets, so that I can use it when my self-respect and sentiments are being tested by people.
·         I know i am awesome, so i don't care about your opinion.
·         I know the voices in my head aren’t real but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
·         I like to always carry two sacks around. That way, if someone asks me to lend them a hand, I can say, “Sorry, got these sacks”.
·         I like to take road less travelled…..helps me to avoid traffic.
·         I love being myself, What’s your problem now?
·         I love buying new things but I hate spending money.
·         I love crying in the rain. Because when i do, no one can hear the pain.
·         I Love Haters...You Keep Me Motivated
·         I love how you keep smiling for me even when you are tired or unhappy. That is what I call true love.
·         I love my job only when I'm on vacation
·         I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking.
·         If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again.



The new WhatsApp Status replaces this old my status feature. Best One Line Status and Quotes For Whatsapp . Latest one line status and quotes. Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you. However, we have always picked English status and WhatsApp status in English language. Therefore, now you can directly come and choose WhatsApp status. If you are a WhatsApp user than you are probably addicted to it & seek for things that your other Whatsapp addicted friend’s daily do on Whatsapp.


·         If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again.
·         If the world is ending today, how come Australia is in tomorrow already?
·         I LOVE YOU LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE!
·         I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THERE ARE STARS IN THE SKY AND FISH IN THE SEA.
·         I LOVE YOU. REMEMBER. THEY CANNOT TAKE IT.
·         I loved a girl and she broke my heart. Now every piece of my heart love different girls. People called it flirt that's not fair…
·         I Loved A Girl and She Broke my heart….. Now every piece of my heart love different Girls…. People called it flirt that’s not fair…
·         I’m sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn about u???
·         I MAY BE DRUNK, MISS, BUT IN THE MORNING I WILL BE SOBER AND YOU WILL STILL BE UGLY.
·         I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
·         I may be wrong…. But i Doubt it!!
·         I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything
·         I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk...
·         I need Google in my brain.
·         I need Six months of vacation, Twice a year.
·         I need you like a heart needs a beat.
·         I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
·         I never feared death or trying. I only feared losing you.
·         If you don’t succeed at first time, hide all evidence that you have tried.




No comments:

Post a Comment