Whatsapp Fresh Status in English - Whatsapp Status - Part 38

First of all we like to thank you all for visiting this article. WhatsApp could put the brakes on Snapchat's international growth with today's launch of WhatsApp Status, a new tab for sharing ... The new WhatsApp Status replaces this old my status feature. Best One Line Status and Quotes For Whatsapp . Latest one line status and quotes. Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you. However, we have always picked English status and WhatsApp status in English language. Therefore, now you can directly come and choose WhatsApp status.



·         I will win, Obviously Not immediately But Definitely.’
·         I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
·         I wish exams came with a 50/50 option.
·         I enjoy when people shows attitude to me
·         I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.
·         I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.
·         I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don't treat me right... Shame on you!!
·         I had to take sick day. I’m sick of those peoples.
·         I HAD TO TAKE SICK DAY.I’M SICK OF THOSE PEOPLES.
·         I hate boys who will continue to argue with a female. You will never win. Girls keep going until they get the last word.
·         I hate boys, most of them don't know how much one word can hurt a girl.
·         I hate math but I love counting money.
·         I hate the days when I was put my head on my desk...
·         I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears..
·         I hate when I'm about to HUG someone really Sexy and my face hits the mirror. :p
·         I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
·         I’ll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.
·         I’m a good boy with bad habits :P
·         I’m a nice person i just hate everyone.
·         I’m born to express, not to impress.
·         I’m cool but global warming made me hot




Latest Whatsapp Status Quotes in English. For our readers we've prepared unique and latest whatsapp Status quotes. One Line English Whatsap is always Famous and Trendy. Users Prefer to Upload More Latest and Best English Whatsapp to Update their Status. These latest whatsapp status in english can also be send as sms / messages to friends. WhatsApp Quote and whatsapp status are the highly in demand these days. Whatsapp messenger has now more than 1 Billion users. Latest WhatsApp Status, Short Quotes.


·         I’m done begging for your love.
·         I’m genuine and I trust some of my devotees are as well.
·         I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business
·         I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have
·         I have 2-3 real friends, the rest are just people I socialize with.
·         I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.
·         I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!
·         I have attitude for those who force me to show them.
·         I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
·         I have found that if you love life, life will love you always.
·         I HAVE HAD A PERFECTLY WONDERFUL EVENING, BUT THIS WASN’T IT.
·         I have learned that it is not what i have in my life but who I have in my life that counts.
·         I’m not slow….I’m at energy saving mode.
·         I’m not weird, I’m limited edition.
·         I’m Okay 
·         I’m poor. I can’t pay ATTENTION in Class room.
·         I’m pretty sure my prayers go directly to God’s spam folder.
·         I’m shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shits.
·         I’m silent by nature and therefore my mind speaks the loudest.
·         I’m telling you dis for 1 reason and 1 reason only:




No comments:

Post a Comment