[Best] Short One Line Status And Quotes For Whatsapp - Whatsapp Status - Part 20

For our readers we've prepared unique and latest whatsapp Status quotes. Cool Whatsapp Status, Cool Status for Whatsapp, Cool Quotes, Short Cool Status, Funny Cool Quotes, Whatsapp Status Cool, Short Funny. Whatsapp Status in English. Hello Friends Today I am Going to share with you a English Status for Whatsapp.You can get Attitude, Cool, Love & Romantic cute. One Line English Whatsap is always Famous and Trendy. Users Prefer to Upload More Latest and Best English Whatsapp to Update their Status.


  • Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.
  • Two minutes silence for all people who are Friend zoned.
  • Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
  • Two things are infinite in nature: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe though.
  • Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
  • Two Things Define Your Personality, The Way You Manage Things When You Have Nothing. The Way You Behave When You Have Everything.
  • Two things only a man cannot hide, that he is drunk and that he is in love.
  • Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything.
  • Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.
  • Virginity is not real dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.
  • Walking around supermarket* *Don't see mom* ACT COOL, ACT COOL!
  • Want to surprise your girlfriend? Introduce her to your wife.
  • War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
  • War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left at last.
  • Warning, it’s not safe to talk to me at the moment..
  • Warning…I know KARATE…….And few other oriental words.
  • Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk.
  • We all are born to die don’t feel more special than me.
  • We all have chapters we would rather keep unpublished.
  • We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are.
  • We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.
  • we are friends kiss on d hand: i adore you kiss on d neck: i want you,
  • We are on the same side Now. Four pegs at night will make me stringer
  • We begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.
  • We both belong to each other, nature and myself.




Motivational Status in English that motivate lots of people. Share our motivational WhatsApp Status in English that meets the particular situation of a person. One Line English Whatsap is always Famous and Trendy. Users Prefer to Upload More Latest and Best English Whatsapp to Update their Status. Best Ever Whatsapp Status – In this world of the internet if we talk about a messaging applications then the first name come on your lips is WhatsApp! In Whatsapp, Whatsapp status is used to sharing your feeling and what’s happening now around you in the form of the words and Whatsapp smileys, emojies and emotions (all words are almost same as Whatsapp statuses are very trending over the internet. There are thousands of WhatsApp status out there.



  • We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  • We do not remember days, we remember moments.
  • We fall in love by chance. We stay in love by choice.
  • We live in a Dumb Age where Smartphone’s are thinner and smarter, people are obese and stupid.
  • We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.
  • We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.
  • We need not think like, to Love alike.
  • We sometimes think we want to disappear, but all we really want is to be found.
  • We were together. I forget the rest.
  • We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
  • We’ve all done bad things, but that doesn’t make us bad people.
  • Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.
  • Went to a fish market and shouted at them saying “What is this, a classroom?”, thereby maintaining the balance of the universe.
  • We're all mature until someone pulls out the bubble wrap.
  • Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  • What Each of Kiss Means” Kiss on d forehead: we’re cute together Kiss on d cheek:
  • What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?
  • What is the main reason for failure?  I think its EXAMS. What do you think?
  • What meant the world to me, meant nothing to you
  • What we think, we become.
  • What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
  • Whatever it is — I didn’t do it!I swear.
  • Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say!
  • Whatsapp Status Best :-
  • Whatsapp status is loading….
  • Whatsapp: the only book teens read these days.





Whatever the reason, you will be sure to find the greatest, most original and unique WhatsApp status ever right here. Decide on who you want to notice your WhatsApp status, find the ideal quote and then just copy and paste it as your WhatsApp status. Here we are providing a bunch of best ever Whatsapp status which are dedicated to all Whatsapp users around the world. Best Ever Whatsapp status which are short, Cool, Crazy, Creative, about Attitude, Funny, quotes, for love and much more!. Motivational Status in English that motivate lots of people. Share our motivational WhatsApp Status in English that meets the particular situation of a person.


  • When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
  • When a girl says 'dont worry about it' you better fucking worry about it.
  • When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left. :D
  • When ever I get a headache I always take two tablet of aspirin and keep away from children just like the bottle says.
  • When everything comes towards your way.. Then you are on wrong way.
  • When Everything Seems Right, STOP And Appreciate That. Don’t Look For Things
  • When hugging her, lift her off her feet and spin around. she’ll love it.
  • When i am good i am best , when i am bad i am worst.
  • When I ask you to listen a song, it’s because the lyrics mean everything i’m trying to say to you…
  • When I close my eyes, I see you …. when I open my eyes, I miss you.
  • When I count my blessings i count you twice.
  • When I cry about one thing, I end up crying about everything that's messed up in my life.
  • When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep — not screaming, like the passengers in his car”.
  • When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.
  • When I drink alcohol… Everyone says I’m alcoholic. But… When I drink Fanta.. No one says I’m fantastic.
  • When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD. Bcoz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you.
  • When I miss you, I read our old messages. :')
  • When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
  • When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
  • When i was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”.
  • When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
  • When I’m with you, the only place where I want to be is CLOSER 
  • When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.
  • When inspiration does not really come to me, I have go halfway to meet it.
  • When life puts you in tough situations, don't say, why me? Just say, try me!





No comments:

Post a Comment