{Latest} Best Whatsapp Status, Quotes And Messages - Whatsapp Status - Part 21

Be it English or English WhatsApp status; we got you covered. If you are looking for witty and concise statuses that are cool and fantastic. Given Below Love Status for Whatsapp are best selected Love Status in English and English Language You can Pick that Love whatsapp Status Quotes Collection Love Status in English: Hii Friends Today I am going to share with you a Best English love Status for Whatsapp. Cute Love Status: Hii Guys today I am going to share with you a Short Cute Love Whatsapp Status and Love Quotes in English. List of Best Whatsapp Status ever in english.

  • When love is ur greatest weakness, You will be the strongest person in the world.
  • When nothing goes right..!!It’s time to Go left.
  • When people talk behind my back Remember it is a best position to kiss my a**.
  • When Some One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason _!_
  • When someone says, "You've Changed", It simply means you've stopped living your life their way.
  • When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason _!_
  • When the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are.
  • When the mirror of Life gets dirty with the fog of reality, just try to wipe it with your faith in GOD, You will see the clear reflection of your dreams once again!
  • When the moon winks at U tonight..I wish sweet dreams embrace U tight..Hope UR day was quite alright..& I wish U a lovely Good Night..!
  • When the past calls, let it go to voicemail.. it's got nothing new to say.
  • When there's a will, I want to be in it.
  • When two people are meant for each other, no time is tooo long.
  • When words fail, tears speak..
  • When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
  • When you are scared of something, step into the unknown.
  • When you are tired and done and feel like giving up remember why you never gave it up for so long.
  • When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!
  • When you drop your phone, your heart hits the ground before your phone does.
  • When you fail, try again. This time more intelligently.
  • When you feel Like Giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
  • When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on. Theodore Roosevelt
  • When you hold me in yours arms I feel secure and loved’
  • When you make a mistake it means you’re trying.
  • When you mess up a guy's hair, he thinks it's cute. But when you mess up a girl's hair, make sure you're wearing something bulletproof..
  • When you want to give up remember why you started.





Whatsapp status is the new way to express our feelings to the world. We have extremely latest and unique. Cool WhatsApp Status in English, Best WhatsApp Status in English, Funny WhatsApp Status in English. Today we are sharing the best Sad Whatsapp Status, If Are you searching for some heart touching and Sad Whatsapp Status cites than attempt these tragic. There are most of people who just do like to keep their WhatsApp status short and in one line. Best Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English, Love Attitude Whatsapp Status, Attitude Status for Girls - Attitude Status for Boys, Status for Whatsapp in English. 


  • When your past calls, don't answer.It has nothing new to say
  • Whenever any time I think of quit smoking, that moment I need a cigarette to think.
  • Whenever I find the key to success , someone changes the lock...
  • Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
  • Where have you been all my life?
  • Where the damnation am I, and how could i have been able to I arrive?
  • While you're ignoring Me, someone else is begging for My attention.
  • White lips, pale face, I detest the whole human race
  • Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.
  • Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping.
  • Why am I so afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine?
  • Why do parents get so upset about little things like goddamn I left a plate in the sink not a dead body.
  • Why Is It That In Every Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are.
  • Why is 'Monday' so far from 'Friday' and 'Friday' so near to 'Monday'??..
  • Why take a gander at the stars when the greatest star is me
  • Why worry about things you cannot change? Let go and move on, because LIFE isn’t waiting.
  • Wicked one:I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.
  • WIFE and INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!
  • Will indicate lower leg for five minutes of remote
  • Win A BLACKBERRY, A CAR, Or A HOUSE In DUBAI...Use A Sharp Object To Scratch Here▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Please Do This Now.
  • Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.
  • Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.
  • Wish My Parents were Like Google search. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete. ….
  • with a fear of losing her as a dear friend That’s why… some love stories end before it starts….
  • With women the heart argues, not the mind.





If you really want to get WhatsApp Attitude Status for Wife and husband this article is an extremely useful post to meet your requirements. Looking for the Best Whatsapp Status & Cool Status for Whatsapp to Make Someone Smile? We have Unique Whatsapp Status Quotes.  Whatsapp is Instant Chatting APP that Allow Users to Send & Receive Messages with Data Plan. Love Whatsapp Status, Today I am Sharing with you a Love Status can share us on facebook and also like us on facebook to get new status Update.


  • Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
  • Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
  • Without me its just awso.
  • Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember.
  • Women and rocks are very much alike … We skip the flat ones.
  • Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
  • Words can’t express my affection & energy for Fridays!
  • Work Hard and let peoples show your success
  • Work to express not to impress.
  • Work until peoples will want autograph of you.
  • Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.
  • Worry about your character and not your reputation, because your character is who you are, and your reputation is only what people think of you.
  • Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
  • Wow you're cool." LIKE if you just read that in a sarcastic voice.
  • Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?
  • Xcuse me..I found something under my shoes. .ohh its your Attitude.
  • Yeah! My medical bills for the Black Friday store fights were less than what I saved!
  • Yelling "You're cool!" when you see somebody doing something stupid.
  • Yes I am smiling and you're not the reason anymore.
  • Yes, I agree. Mums can find everything. Except for the ringing phone in their bags!
  • Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
  • You and me make a wonderful WE   <3
  • You are not to old complete your dream true!
  • You are such a perfect little arrangement of atoms.
  • You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment