Truth Dare For Lovers: Select A Number From 1 To 26, Truth Dare Question Is Waiting For You

Here, you can get a best Truth Dare Message Game for Lovers to make love Through Texting in chat. These truth dare questions are so lovable to get true answers from your lover’s depth of heart over text. Let play this truth dare love text game message in whatsapp message chats and facebook message chats. This Love Truth dare Message Game makes your Valentine’s Day as a lovely day. 

Dare Question:
Truth Dare For Lovers:  select a number from 1 to 28, truth question is waiting for you.
Reply fast.
1#   2#   3#   4#   5#   6#   7#   8#   9#   10#   11#   12#   13#  
14#   15#   16#   17#   18#   19#   20#   21#   22#   23#   24#  
25#   26#      
I am waiting for your reply.

Dare answer:
Your truth dare questions for you have selected a number from 1 to 26.
Answer me ……

1. If your friend was cheating on their lover, would you tell them to stop?
2. Tell me about something you really care about?
3. What are your secret thoughts when you see me at the end of the day?
4. What was your first impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?
5. Would you tattoo my name on your upper arm?
6. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
7. Have you ever been hit by a girl?
8. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
9. If you could change your name to anything in the world, what would you change it to?
10. Do you want kids? How many?
11. Have You Ever Flirted With A Friend's Crush?
12. If a girl/ boy asked for your number, would you give it to her/ him, just in case we break up?
13. If one of my friends flirted with you, would you tell me?
14. What are your thoughts on divorce?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
16. Do you have any scars I don’t know about?
17. What is something I could do to make you trust me even more?
18. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you choose?
19. Who was your first kiss?
20. If you had met me before, how would you describe me?
21. What do you tell your friends about me when I'm not around?
22. What is the best thing about our relationship?
23. If you were walking through the forest and you suddenly saw a tiger, what would you do?
24. What things about me make you know I’m the one for you?
25. Who was the first person to have a crush on you?
26. If you had to choose between peace, love and happiness; what would you choose and why?

How to play?
1. Copy the Truth Dare For Lovers:  select a number from 1 to 26, truth dare question is waiting for you. Reply fast.1#   2#   3#   4#   5#   6#   7#   8#   9#   10#   11#   12#   13#   14#   15#   16#   17#   18#   19#   20#   21#   22#   23#   24#   25#   26#    I am waiting for your reply.

2. Send Truth Dare For Lovers in your whatsapp, facebook or other social chat messengers and wait for a reply

3. When They Reply with A Number, then send Truth Dare For Lovers answer

Hopefully, Truth Dare For Lovers can useful to expose your love in different way to your lovely person and truth game may satisfy and flexible with your facebook and whatsapp chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment