Love Truth Message Game: Select A Number From 1 To 28, Truth Question Is Waiting For You

Here, you can get a best Love Truth Message Game to make love Through Texting in chat. These truth questions are so lovable to get true answers from your lover’s depth of heart over text. Let play this truth love text game message in whatsapp message chats and facebook message chats. This Love Truth Message Game makes your Valentine’s Day as a lovely day. 

Dare Question:
Love truth message game:  select a number from 1 to 28, truth question is waiting for you.
Reply fast.
1#   2#   3#   4#   5#   6#   7#   8#   9#   10#   11#   12#   13#  
14#   15#   16#   17#   18#   19#   20#   21#   22#   23#   24#  
25#   26#   27#   28#  
I am waiting for your reply.

Dare answer:
Love truth message game. Your truth questions for you have selected a number from 1 to 28.
Answer me ……
1. Have you ever lied to me and if so, why?
2. If I got really sick with a long-term illness, would you stick around to take care of me?
3. If your friend was cheating on their lover, would you tell them to stop?
4. Tell me about something you really care about?
5. What are your secret thoughts when you see me at the end of the day?
6. What was your first impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?
7. When you first met me, what was the first thing that attracted you to me?
8. Who do is the dominant one in a relationship - the guy or girl?
9. Who was your first crush?
10. What word first comes to your mind when asked to describe me?
11. What’s a question you’ve never asked me?
12. Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where is it?
13. Tell me something about yourself that no one knows.
14. What are the habits I’ve that you hate most?
15. What are the habits I’ve that you like most?
16. What are the qualities you hate in me most?
17. What are the qualities you like in me most?
18. If I got really sick with a long-term illness, would you stick around to take care of me?
19. If I have a disagreement with one of your family members or friends, will you stand up for me?
20. If one of your friends or family members told you to break up with me because he/she didn't like me, would you?
21. Will you tell me if I have lipstick on my teeth or if my hair is standing straight up? Why?
22. Would you tattoo my name on your upper arm?
23. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
24. Have you ever been hit by a girl?
25. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
26. Has Any Of Your Friends Ever Made You Cry?
27. Have you ever liked your one of your best friend’s boyfriends/ girlfriend?
28. When did you fall in love with me? Answer me…. Fast….


How to play?
1. Copy the Love Truth Message Game:  select a number from 1 to 28, truth question is waiting for you. Reply fast.1#   2#   3#   4#   5#   6#   7#   8#   9#   10#   11#   12#   13#   14#   15#   16#   17#   18#   19#   20#   21#   22#   23#   24#   25#   26#   27#   28#    I am waiting for your reply.

2. Send Love Truth Message question in your whatsapp, facebook or other social chat messengers and wait for a reply

3. When They Reply with A Number, then send Love Truth Message Game’s answer

Hopefully, Love Truth Message Game can useful to expose your love in different way to your lovely person and truth game may satisfy and flexible with your facebook and whatsapp chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment