Latest Short Style Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Style Attitude Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of short style Attitude Status in English, New short style Attitude Status in English, Best short style Attitude Status in English, Latest Short style Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest short style Attitude Status in English, New short style Attitude Quotes in English, Latest short style Attitude in English, Best style Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Style attitude Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English style attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ Don’t compare yourselves to others.
@ Don’t Copy My Style.
@ I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
@ I don’t have an attitude, Just a personality that you can’t handle.
@ I don’t have your attitude I have my own.
@ I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)
@ I Prefer wifi to Wife.
@ I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person.
@ I sincerely feel that beauty largely comes from within.
@ I smile …Because I don’t know WHAT THE HELL is going on.
@ I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
@ I started out with nothing and i still have most of it :)
@ I still love him. And here’s the worst part. I want him back.
@ I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
@ I tried being like you, my personality didn't like it.
@ I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
@ I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
@ I want someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
@ Only Marriage is the major cause of divorce.
@ Only surround yourself with people who will lift you Higher.
@ Otherwise just tell April Foooooll.
@ Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.
@ Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive on this planet.
@ Some people are alive only, because it's illegal to kill them.
@ Someone else is happy with less than what you have.
@ Someone stole my heart; may I check your BRA?
@ The best dreams happen when eyes are open.
@ The best way to create your future is to create it
@ The Clever IDIOT!!!
@ The difference between a successful person and others not a lack of
@ When I need to look for my phone, it’s on silent mode.
@ When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
@ Attitudes are more important than facts.
@ Close your eyes and see the beauty.
@ Complain to get better service.
@ Converting O2 – CO2 is difficult.
@ Cousins are only there for marks comparison.
@ Crush me and I will stand up on my own.
@ Dead or alive, you are coming with me.
@ Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else.        
@ Always stay strong… No matter what!
@ An apple in a day keeps anyone away, If you through it hard.
@ Don’t count your chickens until the eggs hatch.
@ Don’t drink and park – accidents cause people.
@ DON’T FIND THE TIME TO EXERCISE, MAKE THE TIME TO EXERCISE.
@ Don’t follow the herd, just be you!
@ Don’t give me attitude, i have got one of my own.
@ Don't hate me; just get to know me first!
@ Hey I found your nose; it was in my business again.
@ Honesty is the best gift you can give.
@ How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.
@ How many bowls of courage did you eat this morning?
@ How you see yourself if important.
@ Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight.
@ Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
@ An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult.
@ Do you know the major cause for divorce? Marriage.
@ Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.
@ Do you want to judge me? Please take a look at you.
@ Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
@ Does what you fear and fear disappear.

Hopefully, these Latest Short style Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.


No comments:

Post a Comment