Latest Short Positive Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Positive Attitude Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of short positive Attitude Status in English, New short positive Attitude Status in English, Best short positive Attitude Status in English, Latest Short positive Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest short positive Attitude Status in English, New short positive Attitude Quotes in English, Latest short positive Attitude in English, Best positive Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Positive attitude Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English positive attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ If you really want to be happy, nobody can stop you.
@ If you run into a wall. Don’t turn around and give up.
@ If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
@ Do what you fear and fear disappears.
@ Life will serve you best if you love it as much as you love yourself.
@ Life’s too short to quarrel – Enjoy!
@ Like me a second person you can’t find.
@ Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
@ Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if tomorrow is last one.
@ Drinking Fanta doesn’t make you fantastic.
@ Each new day is another chance to change your life.
@ Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
@ I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.
@ I’m cool but global warming made me hot
@ I’M JUST HAVING AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO THE UNIVERSE.
@ I’m missing someone right now…and that someone is you.
@ I’m not a racer….But i can fly.
@ I’m not arguing, I’m simply tried to explaining why I’m Right.
@ Only difference between a good and bad day is your attitude!
@ THE EARTH HAS MUSIC FOR THOSE WHO LISTEN.
@ The Earth without Art is just Eh.
@ Do not give advice unless you are asked to.
@ Do what is “Right”, not what is “Easy”.
@ Like some wines our love could neither mature nor travel.
@ Live life to express NOT to IMPRESS
@ Don't wait for last judgment. It happened every day.
@ I’m not failed…my success is just postponed for some time.
@ I’m not weird, I’m limited edition.
@ I’m poor. I can’t pay ATTENTION in Class room.
@ I’m sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn about u???
@ I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
@ I’ve tried being other people and myself suits me the best.
@ If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I am the worst.
@ If you truly own who you are, no one can use you against you.
@ IF YOU’RE TOO OPEN-MINDED; YOUR BRAINS WILL FALL OUT.
@ I'm a girl but I'd rather hang out with boys because it is less drama.
@ I'm cool but summer made me hot!
@ Loneliness is better than bad company.
@ Longer titles mean stressful jobs.
@ Love doesn’t hurt loving the wrong person does.
@ Love is all you need.
@ LOVE IS AN IRRESISTIBLE DESIRE TO BE IRRESISTIBLY DESIRED.
@ Love is in my Heart.
@ Love is not time pass."
@ Mon + 4 equals Fri … But Fri + 3 equals Mon! Why?
@ Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
@ Don't Play With Me! Because I know I Can PLAY Better Than You.
@ Don't tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM
@ Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
@ Eat, eat and eat….but don’t eat my brain.
@ Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.
@ ETC – End of Thinking Capacity.
@ Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
@ Fart when people hug you. It makes them feel strong.
@ Guys are like dogs... They'll drool all over you.
@ Guys are like roses but you better watch out for the pricks.
@ Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
@ Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
@ I don’t make mistakes I just date them.
@ I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.

Hopefully, these Latest Short positive Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.


1 comment:

  1. YOu really know, how to share these type of status of whatsapp. I really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete