Latest Awesome Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Awesome Attitude Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Awesome Attitude Status in English, New Awesome Attitude Status in English, Best Awesome Attitude Status in English, Awesome Latest Awesome Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest Awesome Attitude Status in English, New Awesome Attitude Quotes in English, Latest Awesome Attitude status in English, Best Awesome Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.  Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest English Awesome Attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Update your status with unique line status to prove you are a unique. Update your status with recovery line status to say you are recovered for the pains. Update your status with powerful line status to prove you are a power. Update your status with positive line status to prove you are a positive thought person. Update your status with bold line status to never give up your great attitude.


@ Good news is I'm smiling. Bad news is it's the kind of smile that people should fear.
@ Never chase after a man or a train....another one will always come along.
@ Never explain yourself, Your real friends don’t need it, & Your enemies Won’t believe it..
@ No love is greater than mom’s love; no care is greater than dad’s care.
@ No matter how skinny, fat, ugly, or pretty. She's a girl, and you have to respect that.
@ NOBODY HAS EVER MEASURED, NOT EVEN POETS, HOW MUCH THE HEART CAN HOLD.
@ A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t go anywhere until you change it.
@ Girls work on their looks, not their minds, because they know boys are dumb, not blind.
@ Go for younger men. You might as well because they never grow up anyway.
@ Good friends are like starts. you don’t always see them. but you know they are there !
@ In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.
@ Insult and wife are somewhat similar....They always look good...If it is not yours
@ Is finally driven to the point where they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.
@ Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.
@ It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for something you are not.
@ Lazy People Fact #5812672793 You were too lazy to read that number.
@ LIFE ALWAYS OFFERS YOU A SECOND CHANCE. IT’S CALL TOMORROW.
@ LIFE CAN ONLY BE UNDERSTOOD BACKWARDS, BUT IT MUST BE LIVED FORWARDS.
@ Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@ Life is too short to spend all your time trying to make everyone else happy.
@ Love is that state of mind when a karanjohar film becomes bearable.
@ A beautiful dress can change the personality but beautiful behavior can change the Life!!
@ A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
@ Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile...Smile please...!!
@ An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
@ And I promise you this, no matter who enters your life, I will love more than any of them.
@ Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
@ 'B+' is not my blood group, neither my grade in math. It’s my favorite Quote: "BE POSITIVE
@ Be a kickass girl with a mind, with an cool attitude, and a lady with class.
@ Be positive, stay happy, don't let the negativity or drama of the world get you down.
@ Beautiful face. Beautiful body. Horrible attitude. It was the holy trinity of hot boys.
@ Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.
@ Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls.
@ Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...
@ Hate me? Don't care? Love me? Love you too? Think I'm a bitchy? Fuck off?
@ How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iphone.
@ How other see you, is not important…How you see yourself means everything.
@ I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!... He's dreaming too.
@ I am always right, Once I thought that I am wrong, But I was wrong.
@ I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.
@ I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THERE ARE STARS IN THE SKY AND FISH IN THE SEA.
@ In language learning, it is attitude, not aptitude that determines success.
@ Love marriage is like dancing in front of snake and asking him to bite.
@ My friends are the weirdest, most craziest people I know but I love them.
@ My mother told me not to talk to strangers....I never talk to myself anymore.

Hopefully, these Latest Awesome Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.


No comments:

Post a Comment