Best Status For Best Friends: Friendship Status

Let everyone know how much best friend is important to you by updating whatsapp status, send message and share your wish through Facebook. Are you searching for best Friends status for whatsapp? Or best friend status for Facebook? You can get friendship quotes, best good friend status, and friendship day celebration status for your status updates. Here are the best short statuses to your friends.Make happy your friends through whatsapp message, Facebook status update and messages through SMS wish her or his on friendship day.


1# A best friend is like a four leaf cover. Hard to find and luck to have.

2# A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don't want to hear it.

3# A good friend helps you up when you fall, A best friend laughs in your face and trips you again !!

4# A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, damn that was cool.

5# Best friend’s heart is the best locker in the world where we can keep all our secrets without any key.

6# Best friends are like instant fixed deposit, when we share something good with them the happiness becomes doubled.

7# Best friends are sent from the heavens. They provider a shoulder to cry on during heartbreaks.

8# Best friends are very difficult to find and once found, it remains forever.

9# Don't ever think that you can live without friend. Friend is the best thing in the world.

10# I am least bothered about my problems as these are solved by my best friend.

11# I am there for my best friend in the oddest hour of life.

12# Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends Will steal it and yell: RUN LOSER RUN!

13# I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends

14# I cannot keep control over my laugh when I am with my best friend.

15# My best always walks beside me so I don’t need to follow him/her.

16# My best friend can read my face as well as my mind better than anyone.

17# My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.

18# My best friend is the only person in the world who could stop me from crying.

19# Your best friends are going to hurt you every once in a while, you must forgive them for that.

20# What makes you and me best buddy is our mirror image to each other.

21# When there is no formality between two people that means that they are best friends.

22# The best cosmetic for the lips is truth, for the voice is prayers, for the eyes is pity, for the hands is charity & for the life is friend ship

23# The best part of life is that when your best friend supports you as your family.

24# The craziest things I have ever done in my life with my best friends only.

25# Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.

26# Lucky are those who have best friends in their life to fall back.

27# My door is always open for my best friend; others need permission.

28# My joy doubles & my pain vanishes when I am with you my best friend.

29# My smile becomes giggle, my face becomes beautiful, and my hand becomes creative when I am with you, my best friend ever.

30# That awesome moment when you're telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.

31# That awkward moment when people act like they know your best friend better than you do.


Hopefully, Best friends Status for whatsapp can useful to expose your wish to your best and whatsapp statuses may satisfy and flexible with your whatsapp status.



No comments:

Post a Comment