Attitude Status For Facebook - Whatsapp Status - Part 87

Kindly find attitude status for whatsapp and facebook. So if you are looking for some attitude quotes or one liners, pick some from here. Take a look at our collection for the Best Attitude quotes. ATTITUDE “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Whatsapp is one of the world’s best and most valuable social networking messaging application in common world. While, everyone was addicted to this social networking applications like facebook, whatsapp, hike messenger, line, wechat.

  • When I drink alcohol... Everyone says I'm alcoholic. But... When I drink Fanta.. No one says I'm fantastic.
  • When I first saw you, I Fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
  • When I hear someone sigh that life is hard, I am tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?’
  • When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke.....
  • When I need to look for my phone, it’s on silent mode.
  • When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
  • WHEN I SHOW YOU A PICTURE ON MY PHONE..DON’T SWIPE LEFT.DON’T SWIPE RIGHT.JUST LOOK.
  • When i was born, i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and half.
  • When I was born... Devil said, "Oh Shit...! Competition".
  • When I'm good I'm best , when I'm bad I'm worst.
  • When in doubt, mumble.
  • When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.
  • When it rains, it pours, but soon the sun shines again.
  • WHEN IT’S YOU AGAINST ME, YOU EITHER WIN OR YOU DIE!!!
  • When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.
  • When nothing goes right! Go left.
  • WHEN NOTHING GOES RIGHT, GO LEFT.
  • When nothing seems right, go left.
  • When people judge you on what they are told or what they see...Get too knows me first.
  • When some people don’t laugh at my jokes then I just assume that they’re not up to my kind of
  • When somebody says, “You’ve Changed”, it just means you’ve quit carrying on with your life their way.
  • When someone blocks me, I just assume that they have a low tolerance of awesome
  • When someone says: you are UGLY TELL them oh sorry I was trying to look like you
  • When Sum One Hates You for no reason.. Give them a reason.



Many of the people are eagerly searching for the new and latest trending attitude status for the whatsapp. Attitude Status for Whatsapp, Attitude Whatsapp Status, Status on Attitude, Whatsapp Status Attitude, Attitude Quotes, Status About Attitude, Full Attitude Status in English for Facebook Whatsapp, attitude, attitude status, full attitude status, high attitude status, attitude quotes, English status. Now a days, Whatsapp is the top and trending social networking messaging application in these generation. Hello friend, Now a day social media are in demand like facebook, whatsapp, instagram, snapchat and many other.

  • When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
  • When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
  • When we can't laugh again and again on the same joke. There's no point crying again and again for the same pain.
  • When we were together, you always said you’d die for me. Now that we’ve broke up, I think it’s time you kept your promise!
  • When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity
  • When you are on a 1% battery anyone who sends a message, Or calling, Becomes the enemy ..
  • WHEN YOU CAN’T MARRY THE ONE YOU LOVE, :'( MARRY THE ONE WHO IS RICH !! 
  • When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.
  • When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
  • When you drop your phone, your heart hits the ground before your phone does.
  • When you fight the past, past fights you back. But when you fight present You Simply WIN
  • When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on. Theodore Roosevelt
  • When you go into court, you are putting your fate into the hands of people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
  • When you go to the drugstore, why are the condoms not in with the other party supplies?
  • WHEN YOU LOVE AND LAUGH ABUNDANTLY, YOU LIVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE.
  • When you make a business, you got to make a little universe where you control all the laws. This is your utopia.
  • When you remix a remix, it becomes normal.
  • When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas!
  • When you want to give up remember why you started.
  • When you’re good, you’re good; when you’re awesome you’re me.
  • When you’re talking to your friend and you stop mid-sentence because the bitch you don’t like, walks by.
  • When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.
  • Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says “If an emergency, notify:” I put “DOCTOR”. What’s my mother going to do?
  • WHENEVER I FIND THE KEY TO SUCCESS, SOMEONE CHANGES THE LOCK.
  • Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think




3 comments: