Best Love Messages For Whatsapp: Best Whatsapp Forward Story About Love

Are you searing best love message for whatsapp groups or love messages to forward to your chats? Here, you can get whatsapp forward story about love message for whatsapp which are whatsapp text messages to send to in groups and chats. There are some best messages for love. 

True love sees beyond . . . Whatsapp forward message, whatsapp forward story

True love sees beyond . . .
A young couple was very much in love, decided to get married. Some months before their wedding, the bride had an accident and remained with face completely disfigured. ” I can’t marry you, she wrote to her fiancé. I will stay sharp and ugly forever. Find yourself another beautiful young woman as you deserve, because I’m not worthy of you! ” Few days later, she … received this answer from her fiancé : ” Whoever is truly shameful is me, I thrust in that following to eye disease, the doctor just told me that I will stay blind ! If despite this, you want to accept me, I still want to marry you! ” They get married at that time, the fiancé was totally blind. They lived 20 years in LOVE, in joy and understanding. She was his guide and became his eyes and light. LOVE has guided into the tunnel of darkness. One day, she became seriously ill and dying, she regretted living him alone in the darkness. The day she died, and he opened his eyes to the astonishment of all. ” I was not blind, he said. I pretended that I was blind, for distressed her in the thought that I will see her face disfigured. Now my LOVE based on her!
MORAL: - TRUE LOVE SEES BEYOND PHYSICAL BEAUTY, BECAUSE TRUE LOVE, IS SEEN WITH THE HEART…..

Take care of yourself, and my eyes…  Whatsapp forward message, whatsapp forward story
There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world. She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else. She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes… And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend… She was astonished to see that her boyfriend too was blind… He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?" She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry." With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes." 


I did not break my promise...
I did not break my promise...
Girl: Hey Baby, Happy Birthday...
Boy: thank u shona...  :)
Girl: I'll be at your house at 7:30PM
Boy: Okay baby, Promise?
Girl: Yeah, I promise. I love you so much.. no matter what happens.
Boy: I love you too. I am going to cook for our dinner :)
Girl: okay baby.
(Exactly 7:30, girl does not arrive...1 hour goes by 8:30 and the girl arrives....).
Boy: hey babe.. What took you so long?
Girl: *hugs him*, Sorry. There was a lot of traffic.
Boy: Its okay as long as u are here...
I bet you're hungry. They went to dinner and ate and talked...
*Boy phone rings*
*Its the girls mom*
Boy: hello
Girls mom: ( crying ) son, I have to tell u something I am in the
hospital right now my daughter just passed out.
Boy: ha? What are u talking about?
Girls mom: (crying) she was in a car crash a "hour ago" she did not make it. .
Boy: "shocked" looks at his girl.
The girl is in the dark holding a candle saying.
"Baby, I did not break my promise.. Always Be Happy Honey.. I am always with you..."


I can't stop loving u.....
1 year after a boy leave his girl.
Boy: hi, you looked prettier.
Girl: some people say m beautiful......
Boy: ya. Beautiful, brilliant, n kind, i know that... So, how's that lucky guy..
Girl: m single....
Boy: don't u want 2 make a relationship with some one ?
Girl: i want..
Boy: don't tell me no one luv u...
Girl: some guys do..
Boy: bad guys?
Girl: no, they're nice...
Boy: so, what's the problem?
Girl: You.. I can't stop loving u..... :'(


Talking To A Ghost…
Talking To A Ghost…
Boy: Why Did You Die …? ?
GHOST: I Was Hit By A Car Trying To Save Someone
Boy: Why?
GHOST: Because I Don’t Want Her To Get Hurt.
Boy: You Really Love Her A Lot Because You have
Sacrificed Your Own Life Just for Her. May be She’s Sad Now, Because Of Your Death.
GHOST: No. She’s Very Happy because the 0ne That I Saved Is the Man Whom She loves. . .



Hopefully,Best love Messages for Whatsapp can useful to you and may satisfy your whatsapp chats and groups. 

1 comment: