Best funny Messages for Whatsapp

Are you searing funny message for whatsapp groups or funny messages to forward to your chats? Here, you can get joke message for whatsapp which are whatsapp text messages to send to your friends in groups and chats. There are some tricky funny forwards to you.


A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming:

Funny Messages for you…
A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming
GIRL: Have you come to collect your book
titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?"
BOY: No, I want that your hymns book
called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?"
GIRL: I don't have that one but maybe you should take the other one titled
"UNDER THE MANGO TREE"
BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school
GIRL: I will also bring you a new one too titled “I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" Then;
DAD: Those books are too many, will he read them all
GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart & intelligent
DAD: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table
titled "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare!
Ha ha ha ha.....
Don’t leave it there pass it on because you never know who needed just a smile.


It happened in a Hospital that ICU:

Funny Messages for you…
It happened in a Hospital that ICU ~ patients died in the same bed every Sunday at 11 AM.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Doctors thought it is something Super Natural.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Worldwide Expert team was formed to Investigate the cause..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Sunday, few minutes before 11 AM, all doctors & Nurses stood around that Bed & Waiting to see what it was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then suddenly Jenny (Part time Sunday sweeper) Entered the ICU, unplugged the Life Support system of that Bed & then plugged her Mobile Charger...


THE REALITY IS:

Funny Messages for you…
THE REALITY IS:
Wife 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours???Wife 2: It was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 minutes & fell asleep in 2 minutes. How was yours? Wife 1: Oh mine was amazing! My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house. It was like a fairy tale! At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.
Husband 1: How was your evening?
Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, and I ate & fell asleep. What about you?
Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner, and they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that didn't have money left for a cab or auto. We walked home which took an hour & when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house!!!!!!
MORAL: PRESENTATION DOES MATTER... NO MATTER WHAT THE REALITY IS!!!


INSTALLING HUSBAND:

Funny Messages for you…
INSTALLING HUSBAND
A Woman writes to the IT Technical Support Guy
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I Upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a Distinct Slowdown in the overall System Performance, particularly in the Flower and Jewelry Applications, which Operated Flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 Uninstalled another Valuable Program, Romance 9.5 and then installed undesirable Programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1
What can I do?
.
.
.
Reply:-
Dear Madam,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter Command: "ithoughtyoulovedme.html" and try to Download Tears 6.2. Then it will automatically run the Applications jewelry 3.0 and Flowers 3.5
However, remember, Overuse of the above Application can cause Husband 1.0 to Default to Silence 3.5 or Alcohol 6.1.
Also DO NOT disturb the original Package of Husband 1.0.... Otherwise new Virus Girlfriend 2.5 will automatically be downloaded into your System.
So be careful. In addition, please do not attempt to Re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 Program. These are Unsupported Applications and will Crash Husband 1.0.
We recommend: Cooking 5.0 and Cute Looks 7.7
Good Luck Madam.



Hopefully,Best funny Messages for Whatsapp can useful to you and may satisfy your whatsapp chats and groups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment