Strong Attitude Status: Best 50

Are you searching for best attitude lines for strength? Here, you can get some new attitude status for strong, best attitude status for strong, new attitude quotes for strong, best attitude quotes for strong, latest quotes for whatsapp and fb. Let’s know how much status is important in whatsapp and Facebook. The best attitude quotes, latest attitude status and new attitude status may helpful to you.


1_ Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

2_ Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile...Smile please...!!

3_ Be the Best Version of yourself...

4_ Be yourself and you can be anything.

5_ Attitudes are more important than facts.

6_ Don’t Copy My Style.

7_ Don't hate me; just get to know me first!

8_ Each new day is another chance to change your life.

9_ Every artist was first an amateur.

10_ Every people is an intelligent, When he work Hard!

11_ Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

12_ Everything they say and everything they do.

13_ Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.

14_ Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.

15_ I am hot dude with cool attitude

16_ I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.

17_ I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition

18_ I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

19_ I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

20_ i don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude Don't like it get over it

21_ I don't have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.

22_ I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!

23_ I Love Haters...You Keep Me Motivated

24_ I love my job only when I'm on vacation

25_ I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking.

26_ I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.

27_ I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

28_ I started out with nothing and i still have most of it :)

29_ I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

30_ It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true.

31_ It's not an attitude....it's the way I am.

32_ It's not my attitude it's my style

33_ Love me ??Great. Hate me ??Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !!

34_ My attitude depends on the people in front of me....

35_ My attitude is based on how you treat me.

36_ My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.

37_ My life,My rules My Attitude!!!

38_ My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!

39_ My attitude is based on how you treat me.

40_ Oh, so you want to argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

41_ The Clever IDIOT!!!

42_ The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can't ;)

43_ There are three sides to an argument..my side, your side and the right side.

44_ This is an A and B conversation so C your way out.

45_ Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.

46_ Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

47_ When I'm good I'm best , when I'm bad I'm worst.

48_ Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.

49_ Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!

50_ If people have a problem with you, always remember, it is THEIR problem.



Hopefully, best 50 attitude statuses for strong may helpful to you and may satisfy your whatsapp status updates and Facebook quotes updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment