Attitude Status For Girls And Women

Are you searching for best attitude lines for girls and women? Here, you can get some new attitude status for girls, best attitude status for women, new attitude quotes for girls, best attitude quotes for women, latest quotes for whatsapp and fb. Let’s know how much status is important in whatsapp and Facebook. The best attitude quotes, latest attitude status and new attitude status may helpful to you.


1_ A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's because she changes it more often.

2_ Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

3_ Women always smiling, because her smile is a reason for many others to smile...Smile please...!!

4_ Never lose your sense of wonder.

5_ I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person.

6_ Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

7_ Best way to deal with haters, Keep calm, and stay classy..

8_ Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
9_ Touch her heart....not her body.

10_ Steal her attention...not her virginity.

11_ Make her smile....don't waste her tears.

12_ My mind makes me a girl, my attitude a bitch and my class a lady

13_ My attitude is based on how you treat me.

14_ I’m a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, Im not lying!

15_ Most guys want to be a girl's first. Smart guys want to be her last. Lucky guys get to be both.

16_ Never chase after a man or a train....another one will always come along.

17_ I Love Haters...You Keep Me Motivated

18_ Okay boys, ‘being honest’ aren’t an excuse to be a douchebag.

19_ I hate boys who will continue to argue with a female. You will never win. Girls keep going until they get the last word.

20_ I'm the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.

21_ Guys are like dogs... they'll drool all over you.

22_ Guys are like roses but you better watch out for the pricks.

23_ I hate boys, most of them don't know how much one word can hurt a girl.

24_ I'm a girl but I'd rather hang out with boys because it is less drama.

25_ Girls work on their looks, not their minds, because they know boys are dumb, not blind.

26_ I have learned that it is not what i have in my life but who I have in my life that counts.

27_ I'm a girl Im allowed to change my mind every second.

28_ No matter how skinny, fat, ugly, or pretty. She's a girl, and you have to respect that.

29_ I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.

30_ I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.

31_ If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.

32_ I'm his first and last. He is my one and only.

33_ Respect her like your mother, protect her like your daughter & love her like your wife.

34_ I don't have time to hate people bcz.. I'm busy loving people who love me.

35_ Oh, so you want to argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

36_ Women worry about the things that men forget. Men worry about the things that women remember.

37_ Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls.

38_ Tell her she's beautiful, not HOT. She’s a girl not a cup of tea.

39_ Forget the haters...cause some body loves you

40_ All Men Are Animals.....Some Just Make Better Pets.

41_ If you make a boy laugh, he likes you. But if you can make him cry he loves you.

42_ If a boy wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.

43_ Boys are just like bubble gum: Sweet in the beginning but dull at the end.



Hopefully, best attitude status for girls and women may helpful to you and may satisfy your whatsapp status updates and Facebook quotes updates.

1 comment:

  1. Best New Whatsapp Status, Best Status, Best Whatsapp Status, Best Whatsapp Status Ever, Cool Status, Cool Whatsapp Status, New Whatsapp Status, Whatsapp Status For Girls.

    ReplyDelete