Jealousy Love Status For Whatsapp


Love is an amazing feel. It is an amazing communication between hearts. Expressed feel make a great happiness. Let’s express your Jealousy feel with a best Jealousy status, love status, loving status, lovingly status. Here, you can find a suitable status for your true, falling in, life, like, awesome, Jealousy, beautiful and impressive love. Present it to your lover, lovable, girlfriend, boyfriend, his, her, wife, life partner.


Being the best girlfriend to someone who just couldn't see that you were good.       

Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don't have to work so hard on being happy, it just happens.

It hurts to have u in my heart when I want you in my arms.

It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold.

It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that it’s not there.

It really hurts when somebody else starts taking your place in someone's life.

It takes a lot to hate you, it take too much to forget you, but it took so little to love you...

It’s amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.

It’s amazing how stupid you can be when you are in love.

It’s better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you’re not.

It’s better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

It’s not about “having” time. It’s about making time.

It’s not that I’m afraid to tell you I Love You, I’m just afraid of your response.

It’s the little things you do that make my heart feel alive.

It's far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

It's great when two strangers become friends but it’s sad when two friends become strangers.

It's just a wish on my mind. Hoping you'd have the time when I want to see you

It's never going to be the same again. And that's what’s killing me.

It's sad how people become what they had promised they never will.

It's sad when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were

It's so important to have people in your life that go out of their way to make you feel better when you're sad or hurting.

It's very nice and my art is telling my girlfriend to I love you?

Life has to be beautiful because you have partner like me.




Life is impossible without love.

Life is like a roller coaster. It has is up's and down's but it's up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.

Life needs oxygen to live and you are my oxygen.

Love lights more fires than hate extinguishes.                               

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

Love me always, don’t wait for valentine day to arrive 

Love never fails and when it fails in life, then it’s not love! 

Love the person who deserves it, not the one who requires it.

Love vanishes all pain. So you do my man.

Love you today + Love you tomorrow = Love you forever.

Love your boyfriend while u can cause they won’t always be there.

Loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel

Loving someone who doesn't love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.

Loving you is a pleasure. I have started loving my own self.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.

On a scale of 1 to 10: You are 9 and I am the 1 you need.




One Boy- Thousand Feelings

One loyal girlfriend is worth more than one hundred girls.

One needs to forget the ex to trust the next.

One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug the person you love, and they hug you tighter <3

One Of The Hardest Things In Life Is Having The Words In Your Heart That You Can Not Speak :/ :/

One of the reasons WHY I Love You IS because You Make Me Smile for No Reason….

One should love someone till he receives pain

Only fools fall in love and I think, I am one of them.

Our love policy has no terms and conditions.

Out of all your lies, you said to me... "I love you" was my favorite.

We accept the love we think we deserve...

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't know.

We can’t be friends ‘Because I’m still in love with you.

We used to talk for hours on end & now it’s like we never knew each other.

When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile, when a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.

When falling in and out of love, you must remember to breathe.

When I look into your eyes I see something different. Different than the others.

When I miss you I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot :) 

When I miss you, it's like every song I listen to is about you.




When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it's a text message from you....

When I think about you...I don't feel so alone....

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.

When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.

When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.

When we're apart, you still mean everything to me.

When you away from me my heart stops.

When you have lived long in despair, its hope that you can't stand anymore.

When you my love around, everything seems to be blooming.

When you really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.

When you touch my face I can't help but blush.

When you utter my name, it sounds different from others. I find my name is safe in your mouth.

When you're in love, a small handshake also feels like a kiss which u never want to end.

Whenever I think about you I get butterflies.

You two are one of the best couples I have ever seen, may you stay happy always.




You will never find the right person, if you don't let go the wrong one.

Your girl is looking forward for your return … come on hold her arm.

Your girlfriend should be your best friend, so don't treat her like a friend with benefits.


See also:

4 comments: