Best emotional love status for whatsapp

Love is a wonderful feel. It is an invisible communication between hearts. Expressed feel make a great happiness. Let’s express your feel with a best emotional status. Here, you can find a suitable status for your true, falling in, life, like, awesome, beautiful and impressive love. Present it to your lover, lovable, girlfriend, boyfriend, his, her, wife, life partner.



Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other

Feeling perfectly happy being single, until you see a happy couple.

Feeling unappreciated, trying to be the best girlfriend but I feel like you don't care.

Feels like half of me is missing and I hate this feeling

You don’t have to look for your love…it will come to you.

In her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, but only one person is enough for a beautiful life...

Love is a policy, without terms and conditions.

Love is just love, it can never explained.

Love is like a wind, we can’t see it. But we can feel it.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

Now we've got the whole stadium in love like.

Now you know …… no one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.

Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.

People always change after being hurt.

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

Person you love is 72.8% Water.

Poetry is simply the most beautiful, impressive, and widely effective mode of saying things.

Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.

Pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person.

Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.

Remember, you're beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone's going to be able to see that.

Roses are red, violets are blue, love never crossed my mind till the day I met you.

Say what you feel, Do what you think, Give what you got, but never regret.

She loved him and he loved her. But it wasn’t always that simple.

Snowflakes are like kisses down from heaven.

Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.

Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts

Sometimes all you ever want is someone to want and need you as much as you want and need them.
Take care of your life…it is mine.

Tears are not a sign of weakness, but of courage. Hiding your emotions is self-destructive and will never allow you to heal.

Telling someone why you love them is like explaining what water tastes like.

Thank you for coming to my life…now it is protected by man power.

The best feeling in the world is to know that you actually mean something to someone.

The difference between girlfriend and girlfriend is that little tiny space they call the friend zone.

The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won't stop.

The joy to be found in winter’s season is easily found with you.

The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.

The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained....

The most painful memory... When I walked away and you let me go I am not happy without you. :(

The nights I don't dream about you, are the nights I stay up thinking of you...

The only guy who deserves you is the one who thinks doesn’t.

The pace of technological change in recent years has been both impressive and positive for consumers.

The Part that Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing that I Once Had U And Then Lost U. :-(

The person who makes you happiest is the person who can hurt you the most.

The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard :(

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.

The secret is keeping busy, and loving what you do.       

The softer the lips, the better the kiss.

The string that binds our souls is called love, so I don’t need any platinum or diamond string.

The toughest part of letting go is realizing that the other person already did.





The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.      

The truth is, I`m still waiting for you till now.                                     

The warmest blankets of peace snow only from the heart.                       

The way your hand fits into mine is like no puzzle i’ve ever seen before.

The world needs more love at first sight.

The worst disease in the world is hate. And the cure for hate is love.

The worst feeling is when you smile at your crush, but they don't even acknowledge your existence...

The worst felling is pretending as if you don't care at all, when in reality that's all you can think of.

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.

Time doesn't really heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.

Time goes by a very slower when you miss someone who love you.

Who loves nobody, can’t love even himself.




Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest? 

Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn.....

Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.

Winters are never cold if you have warm memories of someone special

Wishes something had an 'L O V E' button!

With each passing day, I'm finding out more and more who my real friends are.

You don't have to change who you are to impress me, I love you just the way you are.

You don't really know what you have until it's gone...

You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.

You know what takes real courage? Telling someone you love them and expect nothing in return, not even love.

You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.


See also
Valentine’s Day special levels of whatsapp games

No comments:

Post a Comment