choose a number from 1 to 14 and change your own status, Let’s play this dare game with your whatsapp , facebook chats , messages

Life would be very boring without a little humour. You must choose a number from 1 to 14 and post it on your own status for at least 24 hours else I'll consider you a party- pooper and I know you're not.: 
(1),
(2),
(3),
(4),
(5),
(6),
(7),
(8),
(9),
(10),
(11),
(12),
(13),
(14)

Answer :
1) 5 days without going to the bathroom; don't know what to do! 
2) I'm pregnant! 
3) I think I'm in love with someone; what should I do?
4) New record! 6 days without taking a shower.
5) I still love my ex. 
6) I burned the rice
7) It's decided! Tomorrow I'm dyeing my hair purple. I've been thinking that I'd like to devote myself to hairstyling... 
8) I found the love of my life 
9) My friend 's boyfriend is gay. What do I do? Should I tell her? 
10) This year I'm getting married.
11) I can't take it anymore, I'm switching religion. 
12) I feel like I must tell the truth to everyone, but not yet. 


See also 

No comments:

Post a Comment