A status dare game is waiting for you … select an alphabet from A-Z and change your status.. Let’s play with your whatsapp , facebook chats , messages

A status dare is waiting for you …  select an alphabet from A-Z  

��A
��B
��C
��D
��E
��F
��G
��H
��I
��J
��K
��L
��M
��N
��O
��P
��Q
��R
��S
��T
��U
��V
��W
��X
��Y
��Z

Answer :
post it on your own status for at least 24 hours else I'll consider you a party- pooper and I know you're not.:

A-I'm pregnant
B-ready to accept ur proposal
C-I'm in love with my friend's lover
D-I am ugly
E-guess i forgot my heart with u,plz return it..I'm dying
F-my main hobby is eating
G-In a secret place with my love don't disturb
H-i wish to b a frag  in my next life
I-I like to put makeup
J- Do not speak to me ever again
πŸ™‰
K-I'm mental
L- Hate u all
M-I'm sexy
😎
N-heartbroken
πŸ’”
O-I'm a cheater
P-play boy/girl
Q-I'd like to u drink ur blood
R-in love
S- This year I'm getting married.
T-missing my ex lover
U-my bf/gf is in love with my best friend..
V-missing u
W-don't message me
X-I'm getting married next year
😊
Y-baby doll mai sona di
Z-I'm a Roudy
😈😈

No cheating

πŸ‘‰Go change ur status..let's see who all r brave enough πŸ˜›

No comments:

Post a Comment