One Line Status On Attitude - Whatsapp Status - Part 72

you will get all the Latest Collection of Best Attitude Status in English fonts in Two Lines. you can share this Attitude Status in English on Facebook, Whatsapp very easily.  Kindly find attitude status for whatsapp and facebook. So if you are looking for some attitude quotes or one liners, pick some from here. Take a look at our collection for the Best Attitude quotes. ATTITUDE “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Whatsapp is one of the world’s best and most valuable social networking messaging application in common world.

  • It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
  • It typically takes over three weeks to set up a decent extemporaneous discourse.
  • IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, AT LAST SIGHT, AT EVER AND EVER SIGHT.
  • It was love at first sight. Then I took a second look !!
  • It’s a good day to have a good day.
  • IT’S AMAZING THAT THE AMOUNT OF NEWS THAT HAPPENS IN THE WORLD EACH DAY FIT EXACTLY THE LENGTH OF NEWSPAPER.
  • It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits the newspaper.
  • It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
  • It’s forlorn at the top, however you eat better.
  • It’s fun being me.
  • It’s ideal to be looked over, than neglected.
  • It’s not about the shoes, it’s about what you do in them.
  • It’s not how good your work is, it’s how well you explain it.
  • It’s not how tragically we suffer but how miracously we live.
  • It’s not the bullet that kills you, it’s the hole.
  • It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.
  • IT’S NOT TRUE THAT I HAD NOTHING ON. I HAD THE RADIO ON.
  • It’s not very far, it just appears as though it is.
  • It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine.
  • It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
  • It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.
  • It’s true that the early bird gets the worm but definitely the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • It’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are ceaselessly darkening.
  • It's funny how seeing you give me both Joy & sadness at the same time.
  • It's kind of fun to make the impossible!.



While, everyone was addicted to this social networking applications like facebook, whatsapp, hike messenger, line, wechat. Many of the people are eagerly searching for the new and latest trending attitude status for the whatsapp. So, for those people can get the best and trending whatsapp status for friends, family members, boyfriend, girlfriend, college friends, have been provided here. Whatsapp Status in English : Hello Friends Today I am Going to share with you a English Status for Whatsapp.You can get Attitude ,Cool ,Love & Romantic cute.


  • It's not my attitude it's my style
  • Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks you're a jerk.
  • Join The Army, visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
  • Joy does not purchase you cash.
  • Judge me and I’ll prove you wrong.
  • Just a cupcake hunting down a stud scone
  • Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
  • Just because we don't talk doesn't mean i don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because i know i can't have you.
  • Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.
  • Just look at the image which I show you and not the complete gallery.
  • Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.
  • Just took a look at a myself and just collapsed in front of the mirror after seeing how amazingly beautiful and smart I was
  • Keep moving! Nothing new to read
  • Keep roses until they dry… Keep my relation until I die… Happy Rose Day!!
  • Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.
  • Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
  • Kinship comes when quiet between two individuals is there.
  • Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.
  • Knowing is not enough.. We must apply, Willing is not enough.. We must do.
  • Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  • Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
  • Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
  • Knowledge, but rather a lack of will.




No comments:

Post a Comment