Awesome Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English - 75+ Attitude Awesome Whatsapp Status for whatsapp and Facebook


Attitude Status for Whatsapp, Best Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English, Love Attitude Whatsapp Status, Attitude Status for Girls - Attitude Status for Boys, Status for Whatsapp in English : Here is the list of Cool Attitude Status for WhatsApp in English.Attitude whatsapp status Cool whatsapp Status whatsapp love status funny whatsapp status friendship attitude status for whatsapp



  • A Promise Means Everything. But Once It Is Broken Sorry Means Nothing.
  • As I Have Grown Older, I’ve Learned That Pleasing Everyone Is Impossible. But Pissing Everyone Off Is Piece Of Cake.
  • Attitude Is A Little Thing That Makes A Big Difference.
  • Be A Girl With A Mind, A Woman With Attitude And A Lady With Class.
  • Before You Judge Me, Make Sure You Are Perfect.
  • Being Single Doesn’t Mean You’Re Weak. It Simply Means That You’Re Strong Enough To Wait For What You Deserve.
  • Best Way To Not Get Your Heart Broken, Is Pretend You Don’T Have One.
  • Burning Bridges ? Nah, That Takes Too Long. I Prefer To Use Explosives.
  • Childhood Is Like Being Drunk, Everyone Remembers What You Did, Except You.
  • Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! That’S Why I’M Always Calm & Silent.
  • Congratulations ! My Middle Finger Salutes Your Bad Attitude.
  • Dear Mario, I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend. Now, You Help Me To Save Mine.
  • Don;T Show Me Ur Attitude As You Can’T Handle Mine.
  • Don’t Be So Quick To Judge Me. After All, You Only See What I Choose Yo Show You.
  • Don’T Be So Quick To Judge Me. After All, You Only See What I Choose To Show You.
  • Don’T Change So People Will Like You. Be Yourself And The Right People Will Love The Real You.
  • Don’T Copy My Attitude Because It’S My Attitude.
  • Don’T Fell Bad If Someone Rejects You. People Usually Reject Expensive Things Because They Can’T Afford Them.
  • Don’T Let Someone Become Priority In Your Life..When You Are Just An Option In Theirs.
  • Don’T Take My Kindness As A Sign Of Weakness.




Whatsapp Status in English : Hello Friends Today I am Going to share with you a English Status for Whatsapp. Today we are Sharing here TOP Attitude Status for Whatsapp.



  • Everything That Kills Me Makes Me Feel Alive.
  • Excellence Is Not A Skill. It Is An Attitude.
  • Excuse Me. I Found Something Under My Shoes Oh Its Your Attitude.
  • Fake People Have Image To Main. Real People Just Don’T Care.
  • Follow Your Heart But Don;T Be Stupid.
  • Hurt Me With Truth But Never Comfort Me With Lie.
  • I Allow Myself To Be Badass Confident In All That I Do.
  • I Always Arrive Late At Office But I Make It By Leaving Early.
  • I Am Good Enough Person To Forgive You, But Not Stupid Enough To Trust You Again.
  • I Am Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude.
  • I Am Me And I Won’T Change Myself For Anyone.
  • I Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not Needed.
  • I Don’T Have A Bad Handwriting, I Have My Own Font.
  • I Don’T Need To Explain Myself Because I Know I’M Right.
  • I Enjoy How People Judge Other’S Mistake, When They Do The Same Thing.
  • I Enjoy When People Show Attitude To Me Because It Shows That They Need An Attitude To Impress Me.
  • I Enjoy When People Show Attitude To Me Because It Shows That They Need An Attitude To Impress Me!
  • I Forgive But Never Forgot.
  • I Have Learned That Either You Control You Attitude Or It Controls You.
  • I Know I Am Awesome, So I Don’T Care About Your Opinion.
  • I Know The Voices In My Head Aren’T Real But Sometimes Their Ideas Are Just Absolutely Awesome!
  • I Loved A Girl And She Broke My Heart. Now Every Piece Of My Heart Love Different Girls. People Called It Flirt That’S Not Fair…
  • I May Be Wrong. But I Doubt It.
  • I may win and I may lose, but I will never be defeated.
  • I Never Insult People I Only Tell Them What They Are.
  • I Not Perfect But I Am Limited Addition.




Show your attitude by posting these Attitude Status in English on Whatsapp and Facebook. We also have a Collection of Best Whatsapp Status.Cool Attitude WhatsApp Status Quotes / Attitude Status in English.


  • I Will Marry The Girl Who Look As Pretty As In Her Aadhaar Card….
  • I Wish I Had Google In My Mind And Antivirus In My Heart.
  • I’M Cool But Global Warming Made Me Hot.
  • I’M Not Changed It’S Just I Grew Up And You Should Try Too.
  • I’M Not Nerd. I Am Just Smarter Than You.
  • I’M Not Perfect, I Make Mistakes, I Hurt People. But When I Say Sorry I Mean It.
  • I’M Not Rude, I’M Honest. I Just Speak What’S On My Mind, Even If Most Can’T Handle The Truth.
  • I’M Not Special , I’M Just Limited Edition.
  • I’M Poor. I Can’T Pay Attention In Class Room.
  • I’M Sorry If I Change But You Changed Too.
  • I’M Sorry My Fault. I Forgot You’Re An Idiot.
  • If People Are Trying To Bring You ‘Down’, It Only Means That You Are ‘Above Them’.
  • If You Didn’t See It With Your Eyes Or Hear It With Your Own Ears Don’T Invent It With Your Small Minded & Share It With Your Big Mouth.
  • If You Ignore Me, I’Ll Ignore You. If You Don’T Make An Effort To Start The Conversation Sometimes We Won’T Talk. If You Don’T Put In The Effort. Why Should I ?
  • If You Think I Am Bad Than You’Re Wrong, I’M The Worst.
  • If You Wait To Do Everything Until You’Re Sure It’S Right, You’Ll Probably Never Do Much Of Anything.
  • Its Better To Be Hated For What You Are, Then To Be Loved For Something You Are Not.
  • Just Because I Don’T Have A Girlfriend, Doesn’t Mean I’M Alone, I Have A Food & Internet.
  • Life Is Too Short. Don’T Waste It Removing Pen Drive Safely.
  • Life Will Give You Exactly What You Need, Not What You Want.
  • Me And My Wife Live Happily For 25 Years And Then We Met…
  • My “Last Seen At” Was Just To Check Your “Last Seen At”.
  • My Attitude Based On How You Treat Me.



Many People Like to Show Their Attitude via Attitude Whatsapp Status or Attitude Status for Whatsapp or Facebook. Show your attitude by posting these Attitude Status in English on Whatsapp and Facebook. We also have a Collection of Best Whatsapp Status.Cool Attitude WhatsApp Status Quotes / Attitude Status in English.



  • My Attitude Is Result Of Your Actions ! So If You Don’T Like My Attitude Blame Yourself.
  • My Attitude Will Always Be Based On How You Treat Me.
  • My Level Of Maturity Changes Depending On Who I’M With.
  • My Personality Is Who I Am & My Attitude Depends On Who You Are!
  • Never Bend You Head. Always Hold It High. Look The World Straight In The Eyes.
  • Nobody Move. I Just Lost My Mind.
  • Of Course, I Talk To Myself, Sometimes I Need Expert Advice.
  • Once You Realize Your Past Is Just A Story, It Has No Power Over You.
  • People May Hear Your Words, But They Feel Your Attitude.
  • Please Don’T Get Confused Between My Personality & My Attitude.
  • Respect For Those Who Deserve It, Not For Those Who Demand It.
  • Single Isn’T A Status. But It’S A Word That Describe A Person Who Is Strong Enough To Live And Enjoy Life Without Depending On Others.
  • Smile In Front Of People Who Hate You. Your Happiness Will Kill Them.
  • Sorry Vegetarians We Can’T Pretend.
  • Stop Checking My Status ! Go Get A Life!
  • Style Is A Reflection Of Your Attitude And Personality.
  • The Best Way To Destroy An Enemy Is To Make Him A Friend.
  • The Biggest Slap To Your Enemies Is Your Success.
  • The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing The Things People Say You Cant.
  • The Ideal Attitude Is To Be Physically Loose And Mentally Tight.
  • The Only Difference Between A Good Day & A Bad Day Is Your Attitude.
  • There Are Three Sides Of An Argument…My Side, Your Side & The Right Side.
  • To Be Upset Over What You Don’T Have Is To Waste What You Do Have.
  • Too Many People Miss Silver Lining Because They Are Looking For Gold.
  • Waiting For Wi-Fi Network.
  • Watch Your Attitude. It’S The First Thing People Notice About You.
  • When A Bird Hits Your Window Have You Ever Wondered If God Is Playing Angry Birds With You?
  • When I’M Good I’M Best , When I’M Bad I’M Worst.
  • Winner Are Not People Who Never Fail, But People Who Never Quit.
  • Yeah You – The One Reading My Status, Get Lost!
  • You Are A Designer Of Your Own Destiny. Make It Better.
  • You Attitude Like A Honey For Bees. All What I Think Is What I Attract.
  • You Attitude May Hurt Me But Mine Can Kill You.
  • You Say I Dream Too Big. I Say You Think To Small.
  • Your Attitude Belongs To You And It’S You Want To Have A Good One.
  • Your Attitude Is Like A Price Tag, It Shows How Valuable You Are.
  • Your Silence Is The Best Response To A Fool.


No comments:

Post a Comment