Interesting Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend Over Text: Best Questions For Interesting Chat With Your Boyfriend

A collection of best interesting questions to ask your boyfriend while texting with your cute boyfriend. Let everyone know how much personal question for text chat is important to your whatsapp, Facebook and social messenger chats. You can also ask these interesting questions to your girlfriend, him and her. These interesting question make your chat to very interesting conversation.  Our best supporter in entire world is our best boyfriend so question your lovely boyfriend and make the moments wonderful. The following questions to ask boyfriend you like, can be asked through chat conversations or as text messages. Some questions, they can unlock some secrets of your boyfriend. Ask open questions that strengthen your bond faster while ask over text. These questions include some interesting things to ask while texting. These questions are helpful to understand your boyfriend as very closely. Know your boyfriend’s personal life through asking this question.


1. Do you have any scars I don’t know about?
2. If you could live any time in the past, present or future, when would you live? Why?
3. What is something I could do to make you trust me even more?
4. Do you like Romantic movie? What is your favorite romantic movie?
5. How important is winning to you?
6. If our spending/saving goals differ, how will we compromise?
7. If we were in a group at a party, and I told a horrible joke that no one else laughed at, what would you do?
8. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you choose?
9. Which was the moment when I impressed you most?
10. Who was your first crush?
11. Who was your first kiss?
12. Will you support my decision if I want to go back to school one day?
13. Would you go dress shopping or shoe shopping with me?
14. Another girl hits on you in front of me. How would you handle it? What about if I wasn't there?
15. Do you ever dream about me?
16. Do you ever get jealous if you see me talking to other attractive people?
17. If you had met me before, how would you describe me?
18. If you had the time and money to embark on a great adventure, what would it be? Why?
19. What are your plans for getting out of debt or staying out of it?
20. What are Your Strengths/Weaknesses in relationship?
21. What do you tell your friends about me when I'm not around?
22. What is the best thing about our relationship?
23. What was the very first thing you thought about me?
24. What's the size of your shoes?
25. Do you ever wish I could read your mind? When?



Here are the best questions to ask your boyfriend through whatsapp chat, Facebook chat, social messenger text messages and SMS.

Hopefully, interesting question to ask your boyfriend can useful to you and questions may satisfy and flexible with your whatsapp and Facebook chat message.


No comments:

Post a Comment