Latest Short Humorous Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Humorous Funny Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of short Humorous funny Status in English, New short Humorous funny Status in English, Best short Humorous funny Status in English, Latest Short Humorous funny Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest short humorous funny Status in English, New short humorous funny Quotes in English, Latest short humorous funny in English, Best humorous funny status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Humorous funny Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English humorous funny status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ I'm Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
@ It’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are always blurring.
@ I've had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. :)
@ Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror 
@ My girlfriend now thinks I’m a car, want to handle me everywhere
@ When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me
@ Who needs television when there is so much drama on Facebook.
@ Whoever says "Good Morning" on Monday's deserves to get slapped :)
@ Why there isn’t a day between Saturday & Sunday? I really need it.
@ Coffee-Drinker, eReader Addict, Blogger. I’m very busy and awesome
@ Everyone on this earth is self-centered, the difference is the radius
@ Excuse me ....Plesae empty your pockets .... I think you stole my heart.
@ Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.
@ Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none
@ When you eat a banana, never ever make eye contact.
@ When you wait for a waiter in a restaurant, aren’t you a waiter?
@ I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.
@ I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!
@ I love the days when APPLE & BLACKBERRY were just fruits.
@ I really need 5 hours of Facebook to balance out my 5 minutes of studying.
@ I saw a shampoo with the title: “Rich-looking” So I washed my purse ..
@ I say this; I say that, what the hell you want to listen from me?
@ I’m not glad it’s “Friday” I’m glad it’s “Today”. Love your life 7 days a week.
@ I’m not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them
@ I’m really a giant cupcake. Afraid of roller coasters and dry ice
@ I’m starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures.
@ i’ve yet to meet a woman who got pregnant from swallowing.
@ Having a best friend with the same mental disorder is a blessing. LOL
@ Having one child makes you a parent, having 2 makes you a referee.
@ How come, man’s creation is smarter than God – for example smart phone.
@ How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone.
@ I absolutely hate Instagram, and anything else having to do with hashtags.
@ I hope one day I love something the way women in commercials love yogurt
@ I know the world isn’t going 2 end in 2016 cuz my yogurt expires in 2017!
@ I learn from the mistakes of others……to whom I have given advice to.
@ My girlfriend thinks I’m cheating you, I hope you do not confirm
@ My husband thinks i am crazy, whereas he is the one that married me..
@ Perfect has 7 letters and so does meeeeee. Coincidence? I think not.
@ Posted pic on Instagram, and she didn’t like it
@ Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
@ Some people have relationships and some people have vodka
@ Some people should just give up at engineering( or medical) ………i have.
@ Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine
@ The road which is less traveled is less traveled for a reason indeed.
@ There’s no such thing as darkness, just an absence of light


Hopefully, these Latest Short humorous funny Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment