Latest Short High Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of High Attitude Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of short high Attitude Status in English, New short high Attitude Status in English, Best short high Attitude Status in English, Latest Short high Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest short high Attitude Status in English, New short high Attitude Quotes in English, Latest short high Attitude in English, Best high Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. High attitude Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English high attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures…
@ Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
@ Sometimes you succeed and other times you learn.
@ Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.
@ Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
@ Sorry vegetarians we can’t pretend.
@ Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
@ Stay young not immature.
@ Steal her attention...not her virginity.
@ Stop following the heard, just be yourself.
@ The Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
@ Virginity is not dignity; it is just lack of opportunity.
@ Waiting for Wi-Fi network.
@ Want to surprise your girlfriend? Introduce her to your wife.
@ People hear your words, But they feel your attitude.
@ People say I have a dirty mind, But I say it’s just creative!
@ People say me bad. But trust me I am the worst!
@ People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing every day.".....
@ People who hate u r the ones who view your profile the most...
@ Phones are better than GF; At least we can switch it off...
@ Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
@ Please don't get confused between my attitude & personality!
@ Stop looking here…
@ Stop saying I wish start saying I will.
@ Stop waiting for one Day. Today is the Day- Bang-Bang
@ Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.
@ Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
@ Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
@ Success all depends on the second letter.
@ Success comes first than work… in a dictionary.
@ The longer the title the less important the job.
@ The man with confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.
@ THE MIRACLE IS THIS: THE MORE WE SHARE THE MORE WE HAVE.
@ The most positive men are the most credulous.
@ The only difference between success and failure is one's attitude.
@ The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
@ The only thing that ruins my day is taking a big crap after a shower.
@ The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dream is you.
@ THE ONLY TIME SUCCESS COMES BEFORE WORK IS IN DICTIONARY.
@ The pain is there to remind me that I’m still alive.
@ The past has no power over the present moment.
@ The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
@ The Soul is a dream flower that opens only once in life.
@ Warning! I know KARATE... And few other oriental words.
@ Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you
@ Present is a gift, so take it as it comes
@ WARNING!! I KNOW BOXING …..AND SOME OTHER WORDS!!!
@ We all are born to die don’t feel more special than me.
@ We all get addicted to something that takes away the pain.
@ We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.
@ We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
@ We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.
@ Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
@ When I'm good I'm best , when I'm bad I'm worst.
@ When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.
@ When it rains, it pours, but soon the sun shines again.
@ Patience is not a virtue. It’s just a waste of Time! :P
@ Peak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
@ People are like 'music' some say the 'truth' and rest, just noise.
@ People don't cheat by chance, they cheat by choice.
@ Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.
@ Remember one thing, you might be a PLAYER. But i am the GAME.

Hopefully, these Latest Short high Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.


No comments:

Post a Comment