Latest Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Funny Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Funny Status in English, New Funny Status in English, Best Funny Status in English, Latest Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest Funny Status in English, New Funny Quotes in English, Latest Funny in English, Best funny status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Funny Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English funny status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ I am sorry for those people that disagree with me because I know that they are wrong.
@ Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
@ Ofcourse i talk to myself, Every once in a while you do need expert advice!!
@ Only 2 things can change women’s mood- 1) I love you, 2) 50% Discount!!
@ People say that love is in every corner……gosh! maybei’m moving in circles..
@ Politeness has been become so rare that some people mistake it for flirtation.
@ Roses are redish, Violets are blueish, if it weren’t for Christmas, we would all be Jewish!
@ She is so fake that she should have two Facebook accounts; one for each face!
@ WHEN I ACTUALLY DIE SOME PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET REALLY HAUNTED.
@ When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
@ I am an actor and a writer and I co-created my breakfast and my son, Malachai.
@ I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
@ If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
@ If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.
@ If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand 24×7   
@ If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
@ A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.
@ A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
@ A good friend might help you move, but a best friend will help you move a dead body.
@ A relationship in which a person is always right & the other is Husband – Marriage.
@ All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married, that’s their own fault.
@ DEAR WEATHER – don’t be too Romantic plzz. …Your’s sincerely. Coz Some 1 Single :p   
@ Do you ever just lie on knees and thank god that you know me and my intelligence???
@ Every mother on earth gave birth to child except my mother, She gave birth to Legend!
@ I married my wife for her looks. But not the ones she’s been giving me lately!
@ I never make the same mistake twice. Three, four times maybe. But never twice.
@ I shouldn’t be allowed to go on Snapchat, Facebook or Instagram when I’m drunk!
@ When I'm a Pedestrian I Hate cars.. When I'm Driving I Hate Pedestrians...
@ When life gets tough, always remember that you were the strongest sperm.
@ When someone rings the doorbell, why do dogs always assume it’s for them?
@ When you can’t marry the one you love, :'( – you must marry the one who is rich !!
@ X is the girl next door…if you live next door to a whore house.
@ X just received a coupon in the mail: Buy one sock, get one FREE! While socks last.
@ You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use over their mouth!
@ Hey Math, try to solve problems on your own. I am sick and tired of doing it for you.
@ I always feel sad for seedless watermelons, because what if they wanted babies?
@ I swear Instagram the new Photoshop for some ugly bitches trying to look cute LOL.
@ I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the wierdest hairdos.
@ I want to tell what I used to do before I was married – it’s anything I wanted to.
@ I’m not saying you’re stupid. But you have a little hard luck when it comes to thinking.
@ My diet plan: make all of my best friends cookies; the fatter they get, the thinner I look
@ My family says I talk in my sleep but nobody at work has ever mentioned it. lolz
@ My favorite kinds of people are the relatives who give money when they leave. 
@ I have Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I guess that makes me an instant twit face.
@ I have this new theory that human adolescence doesn’t end until your early thirties.
@ I Like to study.. Arithmetic - NO ... world history - NO ....chemistry - NO .... GIRLS - YES!!!
@ I love it when my computer says ” are you sure you want to continue unprotected “


Hopefully, this Latest Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting article, really. I visit again here to see more. Thank you. Funny Captions

    ReplyDelete