Latest Funky Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Funky Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Funky Status in English, New Funky Status in English, Best Funky Status in English, Latest Funky Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest Funky Status in English, New Funky Quotes in English, Latest Funky in English, Best funky status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Funky Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English funky status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ It’s funny how people judge other’s mistakes while they also do the same thing
@ They say we truly learn from our mistakes; so I’m making as many as it’s possible!!!
@ Think twice before you speak, you’d be able to say something more Insulting.
@ Today's Relationships: You can touch each other but not each others phones.
@ trying to think of clever things to say after inhaling from a helium balloon.
@ What if the princess wants to be with Bowser but Mario keeps kidnapping her
@ You don’t realize how many clothes you have, until you wash them.
@ Sometimes On The Way To The Dream – U Get Lost And Find A Better One   
@ Sometimes? Late at night? I rearrange traffic signs. People need to be challenged.
@ Sorry about those messages that I sent you last night, my Instagram was drunk.
@ Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.
@ That awkward moment you get accepted to all the schools you applied for.
@ The biggest lie I tell myself is... "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."
@ The early bird might get the worm, but the 2nd mouse will surely get the cheese.
@ The most powerful words other than I LOVE YOU is "Salary is Credited" :)
@ The only person on Instagram who doesn’t claim to be a social media guru
@ Just wanted to let you know that you are my BFBFF… Best Facebook Friend Forever..
@ Karma will punish you when it wants to, but I’ll return you the favour on spot.
@ Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about
@ Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
@ Laughing at your own texts before you send them because you are so damn funny.
@ light travels faster than sound…that’s why people appear bright until they speak.
@ Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhhhhits a secret.
@ Mosquitos are like family. Annoying but they carry your blood.
@ My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning.
@ Some people are so miser, all they look for is deals, discounts & vouchers.
@ Sometimes I just want to give it all up and become a handsome billionaire.
@ The only thing stopping me from being pure white trash is my lack of motivation.
@ The road to success is and will always be under construction unless you find a way out.
@ The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.
@ There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side and the right side.
@ All you hipsters need to stop wearing Nirvana shirts if you don’t even listen to them.
@ Always wear cute pajamas to bed you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams.
@ As long as you’re still the same person I fell for, my feelings won’t ever change.
@ Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
@ Check out »» 10 Best Tools to Create Your Own Social Network like Facebook
@ Checking your symptoms on Google and accepting that fact that you're going to die.
@ Dear vegetarians, if you’re trying to save animals, then why are you eating their food?
@ Fake hair, fake nails & fake smile. Bitch, you’re just a wax work of Madame Tussauds.
@ Funny one -I stay up late every night and always realize it’s a bad idea every morning.
@ Generally, the path of least resistance appeals. Also, I am excellent at parallel parking.
@ Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity.
@ Got out of jury duty by prefacing every answer with “according to the prophecy”
@ If you’re reading this, then I’m already too late. Humanity has reached its final days.
@ Sometimes it’s easier to pretend you don’t care, than to admit it’s killing you.
@ If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass!
@ Its amazing how crazy i feel when my phone vibrates and I’m begging it to be you.
@ Just thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
@ likebuttonWhen someone rings the doorbell, why do dogs always assume it is for them?
@ Mama said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get
@ Marriage is like a “workshop”, Where husband ‘works’ and wife always ‘shops’.

Hopefully, this Latest Funky Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.


1 comment: