Latest Bold Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Bold Attitude Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Bold Attitude Status in English, New Bold Attitude Status in English, Best Bold Attitude Status in English, Awesome Latest Bold Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest Bold Attitude Status in English, New Bold Attitude Quotes in English, Latest Bold Attitude status in English, Best Bold Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.  Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest English attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Update your status with unique line status to prove you are a unique. Update your status with recovery line status to say you are recovered for the pains. Update your status with powerful line status to prove you are a power. Update your status with positive line status to prove you are a positive thought person. Update your status with bold line status to never give up your great attitude.

@ The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
@ The problem with beauty is that it's like being born quality rich and getting poorer.
@ A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's because she changes it more often.
@ A women saying “i’m not mad at you” is like a dentist saying “you won’t feel a thing”.
@ A word to the wise ain’tnecessary, it’s the stupid ones who need advice.
@ ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL, UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.
@ Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
@ Boys are just like bubble gum: Sweet in the beginning but dull at the end.
@ Don't walk as if you rule the world...Walk as if you don't care who the hell rules the world.
@ Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.
@ Every mother on earth gave birth to child except my mother, She gave birth to Legend !
@ I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.
@ I love crying in the rain. Because when i do, no one can hear the pain.
@ I never really believed in magic until I saw you for the very first time.
@ I raise my hand for an easy question, just so the teacher won't ask me again.
@ I STILL MISS MY EX – BUT GUESS WHAT? MY AIM IS GETTING BETTER 😀
@ If you want your life to be meaningful go out and do something about it.
@ IF YOUR COMPASSION DOES NOT INCLUDE YOURSELF, IT IS INCOMPLETE.
@ I'm Not Sad for Being Single Rather I’m Thinking of Her Who Is Single Because Of Me... :P
@ A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
@ Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
@ Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.
@ Friends make the bad times good… and the good times unforgettable..
@ I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!
@ I am single as my love story is being written by god and he is busy is making it best.
@ I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…
@ I AM WHAT I AM...your approval isn't needed and it wasn’t ever asked! Sorry
@ I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.
@ I DID NOT ATTEND HIS FUNERAL, BUT I SENT A NICE LETTER SAYING I APPROVED OF IT.
@ A lot of People are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.
@ A promise means everything but once it is broken sorry means nothing.
@ A real friend knows that it’s not a friendship until after you’ve had a fight.
@ ALL GUYS HATE THE WORDS DON’T AND STOP UNLESS THEY’RE PUT TOGETHER.
@ All problems become smaller if you don't dodge them but confront them.
@ The trouble with being punctual is that nobody’s there to appreciate it.
@ The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.
@ You are the product of 4 billion years of evolution, now fucking act like it
@ You have a problem with me. I'm pretty sure a status on Facebook won't fix it.
@ You have to be real with yourself, before you can be real with anyone else.
@ You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
@ You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person.
@ Your looks don't make you Beautiful; it's the person inside who makes you beautiful...
@ A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing.
@ A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases, it will never pass into nothingness.
@ A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
@ A woman’s heart should be so hidden in god that a man has to seek him just to find her.
@ Every person who walks into my life.. Teaches me how can i make it best than better..
@ Every problem comes with some solution...If it doesn't have any solution, it's a Girl!
@ Everybody don’t have to like you..&You don’t have to Care.
@ EVERYBODY WISHES THEY COULD GO TO HEAVEN BUT NO ONE WANTS TO DIE.


Hopefully, these Latest Bold Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment