Status For Status Checking People: Stunning Statuses For Whatsapp Status Viewers

Here, you can get a best status for status checking people. There are creative whatsapp statuses for whatsapp viewers. Do you like to give a warning to your status viewer through your whatsapp status?  You can give them a warning through your whatsapp status. Do you want a funny status about status checking people. These statuses will give a funny alert to your whatsapp status viewer.


@ Stop looking at my status. Do some work!
@ Stop looking here…
@ Too busy to update a status…..
@ Am going to Make my Status… better you too Focus on your Status only.
@ Don’t check my status repeatedly, I am off line.
@ Don’t stare at my whatsapp status.
@ Don’t waste your time looking at my status.
@ Go get some work done instead of looking at my funny whatsapp status messages.
@ Hello everyone. Look at your status, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine.
@ Help me with a whatsapp status, I am confused.
@ HEY, YOU ARE READING MY STATUS AGAIN??
@ Hmmmm…..Don’t copy my status.
@ I can predict things… you are checking my last see.
@ I can see you checking my whatsapp status.
@ I know what you are doing now – checking my status.
@ I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…
@ I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.
@ If you want to cry, use a tissue... Not your status...!!
@ Life is Short – Chat Fast!
@ Life is short, why waste in updating Status…
@ You have a problem with me. I'm pretty sure a status on Facebook won't fix it.
@ Your Whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then why aren’t you texting me
@ Life is too short Don't waste it updating status!
@ Look …don’t copy my status.
@ OMG! …whatsapp is so much fun.
@ People with status don't need status...
@ Read books instead of reading my status!
@ So you're checking my status...: D
@ Status under construction.
@ Stop checking my status! Go Get A Life 
@ Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF
@ Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
@ Uninstalling whatsapp is the main key to success.
@ Whatsapp is the only thing that I like to read :p
@ Whatsapp: the only book teens read these days.
@ WhattsApp status is loading
@ Yeah You - The one reading my status, Get Lost!
@ You are the best thing that’s ever been funny whatsapp status
@ You don’t have to like me I’m not a Facebook status.
@ Your whatsapp status say's online... If your online then, why aren't you msg me!
@ You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry, don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.
@ “370H SSV 0773H” Read it upside down.
@ 1F YOU C4N R34D 7H15, YOU R34LLY N33D 2 G37 L41D.
@ Life is too short. Don’t waste it copying my status… !
@ Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my status...
@ My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
@ Not in a mood to talk.
@ Oh, hi there!

Hopefully, Status For Status Checking People: Stunning Statuses For Whatsapp Status Viewers can useful to expose your interest of updating status  to your status viewers and whatsapp statuses may satisfy and flexible with your whatsapp status.


1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/stories/1681332228585734/UzpfSVNDOjM5NDIyNDk3NTU5MTAwNw==/?view_single=1&source=shared_permalink

    ReplyDelete