I Am a 5 Letter Word Puzzle

Here, you can get most famous “I am a 5 letter word” puzzles with answer, which are most famous riddles in whatsapp, Facebook and sending messages.


Puzzle: 1
I am 5 letter word If all the 5 letters are available I am a talent in you, If you remove my first letter I will die

I am 5 letter word,
If all the 5 letters are available I am a talent in you,
If you remove my first letter I will die,
if you remove my first 2 letters I will be sick.
Who am I
.
.
If all the 5 letters are available I am a talent in you …
puzzle’s answer is SKILL


Puzzle: 2
I am a 5 letter word If u remove my 1st letter I’ll be a country If u remove 2 letters I will be opposite

Solve this riddle
I am a 5 letter word
If u remove my 1st letter I’ll be a country
If u remove 2 letters I will be opposite of the word
If u remove 3 letters I will be a preposition
Find the word…. If u r a master mind
.
.
If u remove my 1st letter I’ll be a country If u remove 2 letters…. Puzzle’s answer is WOMAN
Remove the first letter and the country name you get is OMAN
Remove first two and it is MAN, opposite of woman
Remove first three and you get AN...Now AN is a preposition


Puzzle: 3
I'm a 5 letter word I am normally below you. If you remove my 1st letter, you'll find me above you

I'm a 5 letter word.
I am normally below you.
If you remove my 1st letter, you'll find me above you.
If you remove my 1st & 2nd letters, you can't see me.
What am I?
.
.
I am normally below you. If you remove my 1st letter… puzzle’s answer is CHAIR
CHAIR is normally below you
If you remove the first letter, HAIR is above you
If you remove first and second letter, you can’t see AIR


Puzzle: 4
I’m a 5-Letter-Word You Got Me At Home I Get Hot When I Function Replace My First 2 with

I’m a 5-Letter-Word
You Got Me At Home
I Get Hot When I Function
Replace My First 2 with a Dozenth,
And you’ll get an Emotion
My Anagram Is Needed To Triumph
What Am I?
.
.
You Got Me At Home I Get Hot When I Function Replace My First 2 with… puzzle’s answer is STOVE
Dozenth-12th letter is L (LOVE)
And the Anagram is VOTES


Puzzle: 5
It is a five letter word If u remove first two letters it will be a hobby... If u remove d first n d last letter it will be a part of body..

A riddle.....
It is a five letter word.-
If u remove first two letters it will be a hobby...-
If u remove the first and last letter it will be a part of body..-
If u remove the second last word it will be a form of energy..-
.
.
If u remove first two letters it will be a hobby... If u remove d first n… puzzle’s answer is HEART"
If u remove first two letters it will be "ART" which is a hobby
If u remove the first and the last letter it forms "EAR" which is a part of the body
And if u remove the second last letter it forms "HEAT" which is a form of energy


Puzzle: 6
I am a word of five letters! People eat me! If u remove my 1 letter i will be a form of energy! If u remove my first 2 letters i

I am a word of five letters!
People eat me!
If u remove my 1 letter i will be a form of energy!
If u remove my first 2 letters i will be needed 4 living.
If u remove my first 3 letters i will be a preposition.
If u remove my first 4 letters i will be a drink 4 u.
Answer if u r mastermind!
.
.
People eat me! If u remove my 1 letter i will be a form of energy… puzzle’s answer isWHEAT
If u remove my 1 letter i will be a form of energy: “HEAT”
If u remove my first 2 letters i will be needed 4 living: “EAT”
If u remove my first 3 letters i will be a preposition” “AT”
If u remove my first 4 letters i will be a drink 4 u: “T” (tea)
Hence the answer is “WHEAT”


Puzzle: 7
I am a 5 letter word, people eat me, if you remove my first letter - I’ll form a crime; if you remove the first two letters – I’m an animal
RIDDLE: I am a 5 letter word, people eat me,
if you remove my first letter - I’ll form a crime;
if you remove the first two letters – I’m an animal;
if you remove the first and last letters I’m a type of music.
What am I?
.
.
People eat me, if you remove my first letter - I’ll form a crime; if you remove… answer is GRAPE
GRAPE=>RAPE=>APE=>RAP


Puzzle: 8
I am an English word with five letters. If you remove my last four letters I’m still pronounced

I am an English word with five letters.
If you remove my last four letters I’m still pronounced the same what am i?
.
.
If you remove my last four letters I’m still pronounced the same what am i … puzzle’s answer is QUEUE
Remove last four and you are left with Q which has the same sound as the queue.


Puzzle: 9
I am a five letter word. If u take away my first letter i will sound same
I am a five letter word.
If u take away my first letter i will sound same,
if u take away my last letter i will still sound same,
even if u take away my middle letter i will still sound the same.
Who am i?
.
.
If u take away my first letter i will sound same… puzzle’s answer is "empty"
After removing first letter it sound same that is mpty
If last letter is removed it sound same that is empt
Even if you take away its middle letter it will still sounds the same that is emty


Puzzle: 10
I Am a Word of Five Letters I Am A Value! I am a word of five letters!

Send this message to all your friends and find the word
Guess me: I Am a Word of Five Letters! I Am A Value!
I am a word of five letters!
I am a value!
If u remove my 1st letter I am after cooked!
If u remove my first 2 letters I will become cold.
Answer if u r mastermind!

I Am A Value! I am a word of five letters… puzzle’s Answer is PRICE



No comments:

Post a Comment