Whastapp Slam Book For Boyfriend

Whatsapp Slam Book for boyfriend is a slam book message for whatsapp especially for boyfriend. Whatsapp slam book Messages containing a series of slam questions for boyfriend to know and understand your boyfriend in whatsapp.


Whatsapp slam book message - 1

Whatsapp Slam Book for boyfriend
1. Which quality of mine do you love/ admire the most?
2. Which one of our memories you'd never want to lose?
3. Which of my features do you love the most? Why?
4. Which color do you prefer on me?
5. What do you like the best about me?
6. What are your thoughts about our future?
7. If you were a bird or an animal what would you like to be?
8. How would you describe me in a single word?
9. How would you describe me in a paragraph?
10. How much do you love me?
11. Does any song remind you of me? If yes, which one?
12. When you met me for the first time?
13. Would you cook a romantic dinner for me?
14. What was the first thing that attracted you to me?
15. Can you tell me a secret that you've never told anyone?
Reply must
Answer me…


Whatsapp slam book message– 2

Whatsapp Slam Book for boyfriend
1. What is it about me that you like the most?
2. What is it about me that you hate the most?
3. Which is your favorite movie of all time?
4. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
5. What is it that you love most about your best friend?
6. Mom vs. dad!! Whose side would you be with?
7. Who is your favorite movie star?
8. How important is competition to you?
9. How would you describe your perfect life?
10. What are your life goals?
11. Which storybook character attracts you the most?
12. If you would have had a super power, what would it be?
13. Which do you prefer, money, power, or fame?
Reply must
Answer me…


Whatsapp slam book message– 3

Whatsapp Slam Book for boyfriend
1. Who is the most important person in your life?
2. What makes for a perfect woman?
3. Who gets to control the TV remote in your family?
4. What do you think are your weaknesses?
5. Who is your hero?
6. Who is the one person you admire the most?
7. If you were to choose between happiness and wealth, which would you choose?
8. If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be?
9. What do you want to achieve in life?
10. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday?
11. Who would we be if we were a Hollywood couple?
12. If God gave you one wish, what would you ask for?
13. Do you have any favorite childhood memories?
Reply must
Answer me…



Hopefully,Whatsapp Slam Book message for Boyfriend can useful to you and slam book questions for boyfriend may satisfy your whatsapp chats.You can send this as a slam book SMS on Your mobile. Whastapp Slam Answers May toughing, funny,romantic and tough. If you have your own slam questions for your boyfriend, then you can ask them with these whatsapp slam message. You may share this on Facebook status, twitter and other chat massagers.

1 comment: