Touching Messages For Whatsapp: best 5

Are you searching for a best message to update your whatsapp? Here, you can find best most famous whatsapp message for whatsapp groups and chats. Let’s share, send, forward in your whatsapp and know how much moral story updates are important to attract our friends and viewers of our groups.  These messages may get more likes, more comment and shares on your whastapp groups and chats.



1# He just got his eyes today   . . . donate eyes after death

A 24 year boy seeing out from the train window, shouted, “Dad look the trees are going behind”. Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year Old’s childish behavior with pity. Suddenly he again said “Dad look the clouds are running with us!”. The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man, “why don’t u take your son 2 a good doctor?” .The old man smiled and said “I did it and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today”.
Moral of the story: “Let’s donate eyes after death and open a new world “


2# Superb!!! Story - the old age home

Superb!!! Story!!!
After his father's death, the Son decided to leave his mother at an old age home and visited her on and off.
Once he received a call from the old age home. Your mom is very serious please come and visit her.
So the son went and saw that his mom was very critical and on her dying bed.
He asked: Mom what can I do for you.
Mom replied: "Please install fans in the old age home, as there are none. Also put a fridge for betterment of food because many times I slept without food".
The son was surprised and asked: Mom, while you were here you never complained, but now
you have few hours left and you are telling me all this, why?

Mom replied: "It's OK dear, I've managed with the heat, hunger & pain, but when your children will send you here, I am afraid you will not be able to manage!
Super worth reading and to be forwarded


3# Write Your Hurts in the Sand

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face.

The one who got slapped was hurt, but! Without saying anything, wrote in the sand: “Today My Best Friend Slapped Me in the Face”.

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone:
“Today My Best Friend Saved My Life”.

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?" The other friend replied "When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."
“Learn to Write Your Hurts in the Sand and to Carve Your Benefits in Stone”.

Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget. It's a short message to let them know that you'll never forget them.

4# Take care of yourself, and my eyes…  Whatsapp forward message, whatsapp forward story
There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world. She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else. She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes… And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend… She was astonished to see that her boyfriend too was blind… He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?" She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry." With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes." 


5# True love sees beyond . . . Whatsapp forward message, whatsapp forward story

True love sees beyond . . .
A young couple was very much in love, decided to get married. Some months before their wedding, the bride had an accident and remained with face completely disfigured. ” I can’t marry you, she wrote to her fiancé. I will stay sharp and ugly forever. Find yourself another beautiful young woman as you deserve, because I’m not worthy of you! ” Few days later, she … received this answer from her fiancé : ” Whoever is truly shameful is me, I thrust in that following to eye disease, the doctor just told me that I will stay blind ! If despite this, you want to accept me, I still want to marry you! ” They get married at that time, the fiancé was totally blind. They lived 20 years in LOVE, in joy and understanding. She was his guide and became his eyes and light. LOVE has guided into the tunnel of darkness. One day, she became seriously ill and dying, she regretted living him alone in the darkness. The day she died, and he opened his eyes to the astonishment of all. ” I was not blind, he said. I pretended that I was blind, for distressed her in the thought that I will see her face disfigured. Now my LOVE based on her!
MORAL: - TRUE LOVE SEES BEYOND PHYSICAL BEAUTY, BECAUSE TRUE LOVE, IS SEEN WITH THE HEART…..


Hopefully, best 5 most touching messages for whatsapp can useful to your message updates  and These whatsapp story forwards may satisfy and flexible with your whatsapp friend list.



No comments:

Post a Comment