Attitude Status for Appearance

Are you searching for best attitude lines for appearance? Here, you can get some new attitude status for appearance, best attitude status for appearance, new attitude statuses, new attitude quotes for appearance, best attitude quotes for appearance, latest quotes for whatsapp and fb. Let’s know how much status is important in whatsapp and Facebook. The best attitude quotes, latest attitude status and new attitude status may helpful to you.


1_ Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!

2_ Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...

3_ Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone.

4_ Before You Judge Me...Make Sure That You're Perfect

5_ An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.

6_ Hey I found your nose; it was in my business again.

7_ How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iphone.

8_ I dint change, i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

9_ I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.

10_ I don't care what people think or say about me!

11_ I don't insult people , I just describe them

12_ I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business

13_ I was reminded that my blood type is Be Positive.

14_ I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.

15_ Beauty is the sole ambition, the exclusive goal of Taste.

16_ Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.

17_ Please don't get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!

18_ The difference between a successful person and others not a lack of
knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

19_ I know i am awesome, so i don't care about your opinion.

20_ People say me bad. But trust me I am the worst!

21_ No matter how skinny, fat, ugly, or pretty. She's a girl, and you have to respect that.

22_ I am who i am, you approval is not needed.

23_ I sincerely feel that beauty largely comes from within.

24_ Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That's what makes me feel good.

25_ I’m cool but global warming made me hot.

26_ I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.

27_ If people have a problem with you, always remember, it is THEIR problem.

28_ The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer.

29_ Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.

30_ You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older. Inside beauty matter more then outside beauty.

31_ A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases, it will never pass into nothingness.

32_ I am what i am.. I will never try to be someone else.

33_ I AM WHAT I AM...your approval isn't needed and it wasn’t ever asked! Sorry

34_ Beauty is less important than quality.

35_ Close your eyes and see the beauty.

36_ When someone says: you are UGLY, TELL them oh sorry I was trying to look like you

37_ Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful...

38_ I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person.

39_ It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.

40_ Tell A Girl She's Beautiful, She'll believe it for a moment. Tell A Girl She's Ugly, She'll believe it for a life time..



Hopefully, best attitude status for appearance may helpful to you and may satisfy your whatsapp status updates and Facebook quotes updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment