Short Cool Status: Best 50

Are you searching for best short cool lines to change your attitude? Here, you can get some new cool status, best 50 cool status, latest status for whatsapp and fb. Let’s know how much status is important in whatsapp and Facebook. The best short cool quotes, latest short cool status and new cool status may helpful to you.


1_ I raise my hand for an easy question, just so the teacher won't ask me again.

2_ Everything happens for a reason, so don't disappoint.

3_ Life is too short to be sitting around miserable.

4_ Sometimes the wrong choice brings us to the right places.

5_ Nobody can teach me who I am.

6_ Find what you LOVE and let it kill you.

7_ I don't have an attitude problem i just have a personality you can't handle.

8_ I don't stop when I’m tried; I stop when I’m done.

9_ Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

10_ Life is better when I’m drunk.

11_ Take a deep breath it's just a bad day, not a bad life.

12_ Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.

13_ Dead or alive, you are coming with me.

14_ You can love with all your heart, No questions asked.

15_ Life is too short to remove USB safely.

16_ There is no elevator to success, you have to take stairs.

17_ The best dreams happen when eyes are open.

18_ The best way to create your future is to create it

19_ The first duty of LOVE is to LISTEN.

20_ Do a little more each day than you think you can.

21_ Does what you fear and fear disappear.

22_ Don’t waste your time looking back on what you’ve lost. Just move on.

23_ In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.

24_ It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

25_ If you run into a wall. Don’t turn around and give up.

26_ It’s a good day to have a good day.

27_ Love yourself. Love your day.  Love your life.

28_ People don't cheat by chance, they cheat by choice.

29_ Results compulsorily require efforts. Efforts will not necessarily give results.

30_ Someone else is happy with less than what you have.

31_ Stop saying I wish start saying I will.

32_ The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dream is you.

33_ The world belongs to those people who know to adapt.

34_ We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.
35_ A fake smile can hide a million tears.

36_ A pretty girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart.

37_ face book is the only place where it's acceptable to talk to a wall

38_ Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.

39_ Beauty is not in the face; beauty is alight in the heart.

40_ Cheating is easy try something challenging and be faithful.

41_ I don’t make mistakes I just date them.

42_ Life will serve you best if you love it as much as you love yourself.

43_ Love is all you need.

44_ Don't be violent be silent and show your talent..

45_ I am not drunk; I am just chemically off-balanced

46_ I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.

47_ Life is short, why waste in updating Status…

48_ I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode

49_ I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.

50_ People who hate u r the ones who view your profile the most...



Hopefully, best 50 short cool statuses may helpful to you and may satisfy your whatsapp status updates and Facebook quotes updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment