Whatsapp Jokes : Funny Forward Messages

There are best jokes for your whatsapp chats. You may share this funny messages on Facebook and twitter. These Whatsapp jokes in English language. These whatsapp messages are short messages especially for humorous people.

1# a fool is a fool on any date – very funny forward message to fool.
Six Amazing facts:-
1. 90% of people in Myanmar don’t drink milk
2. Snake’s vision is up to 5 km.
3. A man can touch sun if his body is completely surrounded by mercury.
4. No twins have been born till now in Switzerland.
5. Zebra doesn’t have liver.
6. All these details are false.
Thanks 4 believing 4 a while,
Today is not April 1, But a fool is a fool on any date…!! :-P:-D...
Don’t laugh alone. Pass it on

2# whatever wife asks – humorous message from wife.
In the morning wife asked for newspaper...
Husband - how backward are you....world had progressed so much and you are asking for newspaper? Here, have my TAB....
Wife killed the cockroach with the TAB....
Husband unconscious...!!!
Moral- Whatever wife asks... Just give
Don’t laugh alone. Pass it on

3# Impact of Job Change – Funny, Horror, joke from a taxi driver
One day, a taxi passenger touched driver on his shoulder to ask something...
Driver screamed, lost control of car, went up on footpath & stopped few centimeters from a shop Passenger apologized and said: "I didn’t realize that a little touch would scare u so much"
Driver replied: sorry it’s not your fault, it’s my 1st day as a cab driver, and I’ve been driving a van carrying dead bodies from last 25 years... 
Don’t laugh alone. Forward it on

4# drunken husband - joke from drunken husband
Husband came home drunk. To avoid wife's scolding, he took a laptop & started working.
Wife: Had Alcohol?
Husband: No No Darling
Wife: Idiot.. Then Y u opened my suitcase and acting like typing..!
Don’t laugh alone. Forward it on

5# a cute excuse
A cute excuse:
Teacher-Y r u late?
Student-Mom & dad were fighting.
Teacher-so what makes U late if they were fighting?
Student-one shoe was in mom's hand and one in dad's...
Don’t laugh alone. Forward this message to all

6# attention plzz
Mother to Son:
Who is Tippu Sultan ?
Son: Don't know
Mother: Sometime give attention to study also
Son to Mother: Do you know Chinky Aunty ?
Mother: Don't know
Son: Sometimes give attention to Dad also 
Don’t laugh alone. Forward this message to all

7# “My sweet son” by lucky daddy – Funny, Horror
“My sweet son” by lucky daddy:
5 years old son,
After watching a story of an Emperor on TV: "Mum, I also want 7 wives, one will cook for me, one will read for me, one will go for walk with me, one will sing for me, one can bath me ...”
Mum smiled and said: "Then night time I don't have to accompany you to sleep!"
After some thought, son said: "Not possible, I still want to sleep with you mummy!"
Moms eyes fill up with tears of happiness:
"My sweet son!"
"Then who will sleep with your 7 wives?"
"Let them sleep with daddy!"
Dad’s eyes fill up with tears of happiness:
"My sweet son!"
Don’t laugh alone. Forward this message to all

8# Generation gap
This is "Generation Gap"
Father used to walk 20 Minutes to save 2$. Son spends 2$ to save 20 Minutes.
(Surprisingly both are correct...!)

9# Responsibility
Peak of Responsibility...
A man goes to library n asks for a book on Suicide..........
Librarian looks at him n says: "hello.. who will return the book ????"
Don’t laugh alone. Forward this message to all


10# lunch time in office
Always let your boss have the first say. !!! Funny Whatsapp forward message, whatsapp forward story
A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, “I’ll give each of you just one wish” “Me first! Me first!” says the admin. Clerk. “I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.” Poof! She’s gone. “Me next! Me next!” says the sales rep. “I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.” Poof! He’s gone. “OK, you’re up,” the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, “I want those two back in the office after lunch.”
Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say. 
Don’t laugh alone. Forward this message to all

11# All Men are Brave - funny message to forward in whatsapp
All Men are Brave:
Horror Movies don't scare them.... But 5 Missed Calls from Wife..Surely does...
One Smart Guy Invented "WhatsApp” And Added a feature in it called 'Last Seen At'
Thank god, this feature is not available in whatsapp called 'last seen with' 
Don’t laugh alone. Forward this message to all

12# Wi-Fi rocks – funny laughing message
A short story!
A girl used to see a boy standing in-front of her home every day.
She used to come from college and observe him. The boy never tries to talk to her, he just moves here and there by looking into his mobile.
It went on like that for and year, Girl understood his love towards her and told her parents. Even they saw him they liked him. Girl called her grandparents too to decide the marriage.
One day she goes to him &says "U have been standing in front of my home every day since 1year.
I understood that U love me so much &even I am ready to marry U". Boy (in shock) Forgive me sister! Actually Ur home's WIFI doesn't have a password.
So I come here to use free internet data.
Girl shocks Wi-Fi rocks.
Don't laugh alone forward it your whatsapp friends.

Hopefully, Whatsapp forward jokes and funny messages can useful to you and may satisfy your whatsapp chats.

No comments:

Post a Comment