Friendly Brother : Birthday Status For Whatsapp

A collection of happy birthday status for whatsapp to friendly brother, loving brother and best natured friendly brother. Let everyone know how much brother birthday important to you by updating whatsapp status and whatsapp message and share your brother birthday wish through facebook. Our most friendly person in entire world is our friendly brother so wish your brother a very happy birthday and make the moments wonderful.

1. A brother is a friend given by nature, happy birthday brother.

2. Brother, you have always been a good friend to me and I hope we will remain forever. Happy birthday.

3. Brothers like you are very similar to the best friends. Happy Birthday my dear best friend.

4. Even though we are older now, I still like a child when we are together.

5. Happy birthday to my best friend and brother in one.

6. I am proud to call you my brother, both today and every day.

7. I hope I can provide you the love and support you have always provided me.

8. I never needed a best friend, because I have always had you, brother.

9. it’s true that it is impossible to find a special brother like you. Happy Birthday, bro.

10. Let’s party! Just don’t tell mom.

11. May be I’m the only person in the world who has found his best friend in his brother. Happy birthday.

12. Brother, I’m really thankful to you for being an excellent friend of mine. I’m wishing you a Happy Birthday.

13. Not many people are lucky enough to find their best friend in their brother, but I am.

14. Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my lovely brother. I want to thank you for being my best friend as well.

15. Happy birthday brother. You are not only the most wonderful brother in the world, but also the best friend of mine.

16. You are not only a wonderful brother, but also a wonderful friend.

17. On this special day I want wish the most amazing brother and my best friend – happy birthday. Enjoy your day, bro.

18. My loving bro, I’m so glad to have u and u’re such a friend whom i’ll be loving throughout my entire life! Hpy Bday!

19. Bro, I’m so glad to hav a friend like u and thre s no other brother in d world tht is quite like u. Hav a gorgeous bday. Hpy Bday.

20. You are an irreplaceable part of my childhood, brother.

21. I never could’ve made it through childhood without you

22. Though the list of our fight is too long, but still I want to wish a wonderful birthday.

23. Today, I want you to know that I am grateful for a brother like you.

24. Brother and best friend are two sides of the same coin. Happy Birthday.

25. Friends are rare and brothers are common, but a brother that is a friend is a treasure. Happy Birthday

26. I shall never be without a friend as long as you are my brother. Happy Birthday.

27. Many people call you their friend. I brag that you are my brother. Happy Birthday.



Here are the best birthday status to wish your friendly brother through whatsapp status and Facebook status update and messages through SMS wish him on his birthday.



Hopefully, happy birthday status for whatsapp can useful to expose your love to your friendly brother and whatsapp statuses may satisfy and flexible with your whatsapp status. 

1 comment: