Short Christmas Status

Let everyone know how much Christmas day is important to you by updating whatsapp status and whatsapp message and share your wish through Facebook. Are you searching for short Christmas status for whatsapp?Or short Christmas status for Facebook? You can get shortChristmas quotes for your Christmas status updates.Here are the best short Christmas statuses to wish your friends through whatsapp message, Facebook status update and messages through SMS wish her or his on Christmas day.


1# Behind every kid’s smile is Santa Claus.

2# Christmas is a race to see which gives out first - your money or your feet

3# Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.

4# Christmas is like snowflakes, each beautiful and unique in its own way.

5# Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.

6# Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.

7# Finally Christmas is here. I waited 364 days for this one.

8# Grammatically Santa’s elves are subordinate clauses.

9# ha ha ha Christmas is coming and there’s nothing you can do about it..

10# Hopefully Santa will be extra good to you . enjoy your holidays !

11# I am dreaming of a “White Christmas” Too bad it doesn’t snow here..

12# I hope you have a wonderful Christmas have a great new year !

13# I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.

14# I wish U Lovely X-mas , I wish U Favorable "

15# It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.

16# Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store.

17# Merry Christmas! From my wall to yours..

18# Microsoft has Windows, but Santa has Chimneys.

19# Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.

20# Santa is always jolly, he knows where the naughty girls live.

21# Santa’s biggest gift to me is YOU.

22# Selfishness makes Christmas a burden, love makes it a delight.

23# The real magic of Christmas is how quickly money vanishes from my wallet.

24# This Christmas don’t be a miser buy your own presents. Santa is busy.

25# This Christmas don’t gift me with a present, give me your presence.

26# This Christmas don’t open your wallets, open your heart.

27# This Christmas don’t Whatsapp me, send me a gift.

28# This Christmas I don’t need to buy a gift, because you’re already by my side.

29# This Christmas spread your fragrance, wear a nice perfume.

30# This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone!!!

31# Warmest Wishes to All of You This Christmas.

32# We all have our own call of duty. Mine is to serve Christ.

33# When you smell my presents, Santa Claus is around.

34# wishes you a happy  time on Christmas. Merry Christmas!

35# You can only believe in Santa if the kid inside you is alive.

36# You’re my guiding star so I’ll follow you everywhere this Christmas.

37# We all have our own call of duty. Mine is to serve Christ.


Hopefully,Short Christmas status for whatsapp can useful to expose your wish to your best and whatsapp statuses may satisfy and flexible with your whatsapp status.



No comments:

Post a Comment