Slam Book of 2015 ! for whatsapp , facebook chats

Slam Book of 2015 ! 📒
Send this to All ur Contacts 😃
1. My Name in ur Phone ________
2. Relation between u N me _________
3. Any Name, u would Like 2 Call Me_________
4. Dedicate a sng 4 me.??__________
5. The thing u Like most in My Face______
6. One thing that u Love the Most about Me ________
7. If u Got a Chance to Ask me Smthng about My Personal Life ?_______
8. How do u Feel Wen u Talk to Me ________
9. Your First Reaction on My First Look _______
10. Rate My What's App DP out of 10 ________
11. Anythng u wanted 2 sae bt u didnt sae 2 me. ?? ___________
Send Everyone, And Get Interesting Answers. 😊
Rplyyy musttt

Answer me…

similarly...

Slam book 2014....
Send this to All ur Contacts
1. My name in your phone
2. Relation between u and me
3. Any name you would like to call me
4. What will be your reaction when u will find out that I am dead
5. If u get a chance to ask me something about my personal life?
6. One thing that u love most about me
7. How do u feel when u talk to me?
Send to your friends and get interesting anzzz...

Send Everyone, And Get Interesting Answers. 😊
Rplyyy musttt
Answer me…

see also 

No comments:

Post a Comment