Latest Best Status for Whatsapp ( collection – 1 for attitude, cool, funny, friends, flirt,friendship,lover )

Latest Best Status for Whatsapp on Attitude


You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me,and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.

Never have more children than you have car windows.


I'm Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!


Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P


I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.


Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P


I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!


People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.


My silence doesn't mean that I quit… It simply means  that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!!!


I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.





Cool Latest Whatsapp Status 

I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…


Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.


I say this; I say that, what the hell you want to listen from me?


Warning, it’s not safe to talk to me at the moment..


I won’t try to be awesome, awesome tries to be me :P


If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.


History is made by those who BREAK THE RULES.
Don't do homework save paper!
My room + internet connection + music + food – homework = perfect day

I’m a good boy with bad habits :P



Best Funny Status For Whatsapp

Sometimes I think to write LOL at the end of every answer in exams :)


What is the main reason for failure?  I think its EXAMS.What do you think?


Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number :D


I don't always have time to study... but when I do, I don't.


Dear Samsung, please also start selling jeans that can accommodate your smartphones.


A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.


Whenever i have a problem, I just sing,
Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.


If you can't Change a Girl.....Change the Girl.




Best Flirt Lines and Status For Whatsapp latest

If nothing lasts forever, I was wondering if you might wanna be my nothing?


There is something wrong with my phone. Any GIRL call it for me to see if it rings?


ME without you is like: Facebook without friends,YouTube without videos and Google with no results.


My first name and your last name would sound great together.


The only math I can remember is that …. You + Me = Forever


When I ask you to listen a song,it’s because the lyrics mean everything i’m trying to say to you…


flip the coin.. head i am yours, tail you are mine. :)


I can’t read lips unless they’re touching mine.


You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.




Random Best Short Whatsapp Messages

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

When in doubt, mumble.

By the time you learn the rules of life,you’re too old to play the game.


A fine is a tax for doing wrong.A tax is a fine for doing well.


Women should not have children after 35. Really… 35 children are enough.


Without ME, it’s just AWESO.


If you hurt my best friend,I will make your death look like an accident.


Never have more children than you have car windows.


God must love stupid people- he made so many!


I like children. Properly cooked.


Until I was thirteen I thought my name was 'Shut up'.


My Mother is a travel agent for guilt trips.


The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.


If women could read minds,every second man will get slapped.


I am not failed, my success is just postponed.



Best Whatsapp Status for Friendship


Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.


Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.


A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.


Friends are like Stars.. you can’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.


A road to a friend’s house is never long.


Friendship is one mind in two bodies.


A true friend sees the first tear… catches  the second… and stops the third.


Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.


We are best friends forever, I’ll be there for you whenever.


When life becomes a bumpy ride, real friends are always by your side.




Best Love Status for Whatsapp

Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?


If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.


Its amazing how crazy i feel when my phone vibrates and I’m begging it to be you.


Come in my Heart and pay no rent.


No matter how much i try to forget you, you'll always be a part of me.







No comments:

Post a Comment